Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 20th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard ~ Vote for editing!

Yeah, from skimming through the results I'm unclear how much they were the ones swinging things their way so often. The record raised some alarms for me, though, so I wanted to at least hear from the testers a bit more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2020, 10:38 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

They're so passive that their usefulness is half mental rather than actual damage. If they keep attacks off of their leader, they're useful. I have no problem shooting them up to 100-110.

For clearing up the wording, how is this?

Quote:
YAKUZA PROTECTION
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Yakuza or Ninja Hero to be the Yakuza Oyabun. If the Oyabun would roll defense dice against a normal attack, instead you may choose a figure you control with this special power to move adjacent to the Oyabun or to the attacking figure with its normal movement. The chosen figure must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the Oyabun. When a Arashiyama Inner Guard uses Yakuza Protection, he will take all leaving engagement attacks.
It doesn't specify you CAN'T move if not in range, but I think it's fairly obvious.
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea at 100-110. 110 seems like it might be overkill, honestly, but I'll trust what the LD/testers believe is the best cost here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2020, 10:45 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the catch. Totally just screwed that one up!

Updated the SP for 100 points, but I'll go up if everyone else would rather. I'm flexible.

Vote is down to:
@johnny139
@japes
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:47 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
They're so passive that their usefully is half mental rather than actual damage. If they keep attacks off of their leader, they're useful.
This is definitely true. The idea that you have to burn through 3 attacks before you can even wound the chosen figure means it's worth it to just choose another target. Given their win record, 100-110 seems quite reasonable.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:44 PM
...has moist legs

Cool, this passes!

Are we good with this wording here, or something else?

Quote:
YAKUZA PROTECTION
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Yakuza or Ninja Hero to be the Yakuza Oyabun. If the Oyabun would roll defense dice against a normal attack, instead you may choose a figure you control with this special power to move adjacent to the Oyabun or to the attacking figure with its normal movement. The chosen figure must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the Oyabun. When a Arashiyama Inner Guard uses Yakuza Protection, he will take all leaving engagement attacks.
Otherwise just need art and final checks! Art Dept, let me know if the comic art doesn't work, I can try to find more. Might not be much more though.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Cool, this passes!

Are we good with this wording here, or something else?

Quote:
When a Arashiyama
I have my doubts about that wording there.

But seriously, on the normal movement part, what exactly are you trying to prevent from happening? Might have different suggestions depending on what you're going for.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:48 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
But seriously, on the normal movement part, what exactly are you trying to prevent from happening? Might have different suggestions depending on what you're going for.
Just trying to clarify that they have to end their movement adjacent to one or the other to use the power:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I did have a question about their first power. Do they have to be within movement range to use it? For some reason it didn't read clear to me on whether they had to stick close or could kind of show up.
Old January 20th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard ~ FINAL EDITING

And just to clarify, is the power something you intend to reuse? The power's kinda worded like that, but I'm not sure if that's really a concern or if you were just trying to avoid retyping "Arashiyama Inner Guard" too many times.
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:00 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Arashiyama Inner Guard ~ FINAL EDITING

Not me, no. I based the wording off of Heroic Duty to some degree.
Old January 20th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
They're so passive that their usefulness is half mental rather than actual damage. If they keep attacks off of their leader, they're useful. I have no problem shooting them up to 100-110.

For clearing up the wording, how is this?

Quote:
YAKUZA PROTECTION
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Yakuza or Ninja Hero to be the Yakuza Oyabun. If the Oyabun would roll defense dice against a normal attack, instead you may choose a figure you control with this special power to move adjacent to the Oyabun or to the attacking figure with its normal movement. The chosen figure must roll defense and take any resulting wounds from the attack instead of the Oyabun. When an Arashiyama Inner Guard uses Yakuza Protection, he will take all leaving engagement attacks.
It doesn't specify you CAN'T move if not in range, but I think it's fairly obvious.
You can still tag me for these

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library