Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 13th, 2022, 07:27 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker
Re: MARS Philadelphia - VC Rule of 9 - 11/12/2022

Sounds awesome, but a 3.5-hr drive is a little out of range for me Have fun!
Old October 15th, 2022, 10:51 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man_At_Arms View Post
Hey guys, love to see this. I’m down in Princeton, NJ. This looks like it will be a bad date for me but certainly will want to get together as often as possible. We ran a few events years back under the title JerseyScape and were able to drum up enough support for some nice events. Looking forward to this revival.
The plan is to switch off every other month with Earl_of_Sandwich's Maryland events. The next Philly one will be in January and I will try to keep them on the second Saturday of each month. So keep Jan 14th open for the next one!
Jan 14th is wrong. We're currently planning on not hosting anything in December. So Jan will be in MD and Feb will be back in Philly. Sorry for the confusion.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old October 16th, 2022, 09:22 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't realize until just now that Bryn Mawr is almost the same exact distance from where I live as College Park, I'll be there!
Old October 16th, 2022, 11:30 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbizzy View Post
I didn't realize until just now that Bryn Mawr is almost the same exact distance from where I live as College Park, I'll be there!
Great! Can't wait to see you again!

----------

I want to feature the winners of the ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest at this tournament. I have 4 Marvel sets myself and so will likely only be able to build two of those maps. Anyone else able to supply a map with 2x Marvel sets? Ideally we'd have enough for the 4 finalist maps. So I'd need 2 volunteers.

Thanks!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old October 16th, 2022, 01:21 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

----------

I want to feature the winners of the ScapeCon III Marvelous Map Contest at this tournament. I have 4 Marvel sets myself and so will likely only be able to build two of those maps. Anyone else able to supply a map with 2x Marvel sets? Ideally we'd have enough for the 4 finalist maps. So I'd need 2 volunteers.

Thanks!
I can bring one.
Old October 16th, 2022, 02:00 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

----------

Thanks!
I'm stoked! I invited 5 others from my area so I'm hoping at least a couple come along for the trip.

I have 4 sets also so I can bring one as well
Old October 17th, 2022, 12:51 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

I'm a maybe. It's a lot farther away than I had expected and a 2 hour drive is not very attractive since I would be leaving at around 9 AM. I'll be able to commit one way or the other as it gets closer.
Old October 18th, 2022, 09:15 AM

Be sure to Vote in the ScapeCon Marvelous Map Contest! The top 4 maps will be played here in November!

Round 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old October 21st, 2022, 11:28 AM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart

If the tournament is still open I'd like to sign up with a plus one.
Old October 21st, 2022, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop2003 View Post
If the tournament is still open I'd like to sign up with a plus one.
Yeah its still open. We'll see you there!

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:02 PM

Semifinals of the contest are above! GO VOTE!

It will also be cutting to a top 6 instead of a top 4. @gbizzy , can you bring a second map? And I need a volunteer for one more. Thanks!

Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
Old October 26th, 2022, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Semifinals of the contest are above! GO VOTE!

It will also be cutting to a top 6 instead of a top 4. @gbizzy , can you bring a second map? And I need a volunteer for one more. Thanks!
I can definitely do that, no problem!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events