Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th, 2017, 07:37 PM

TJByrum is surprisingly tart
All Abilities

Not sure if this already exists, but I was unable to find anything similar. I was going to make this for my own reference, but decided I could post it here too. I will be updating it in the future, and once it is complete I might put it in alphabetical order. You may find some duplicates but that is fine, because the wording and names might be different. I am pretty sure every period. dash, colon, semicolon, and comma is in the right place too. When I use the spacebar between sentences and colons I always put two spaces, thanks to 5 years of Microtype Pro, so I am sorry if this bothers you.

Master Set 1: Rise of the Valkyrie
Spoiler Alert!

Master Set 2: Swarm of the Marro
Spoiler Alert!

Master Set 3: Battle for the Underdark
Spoiler Alert!

(Work in progress)

Last edited by TJByrum; April 6th, 2017 at 08:35 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's