Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 16th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: MrNobody's Doctor Who Customs -Very much a work in progr

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
Hey! I dig your Dr. Who customs here. I really like your 11th design and your Sonic Screwdriver. Question on that -- if the 11th regenerates, does that mean the 12th doesn't get the Screwdriver? Or are you not planning on in-game regeneration?
Thank you for the kind words, man! I actually have a draft for regen rules at the bottom of the OP. Basically, I put in the "destroy the screwdriver" clause because most of the Doctors are going to start with a Sonic. So if the 11th Doctor is destroyed, drops his Sonic on the, and then regens into the 12th Doctor, the 12th Doctor will have a Sonic too. This leads to a problem where if you're playing a large number of Doctors, there'll just be Sonics all over the board. It seemed easier, if not exactly elegant, to just destroy each incarnation's Sonic with them.

Quote:
The "guessing game" with Timey-Wimey looks fun. (I guess you'll always be sure of OM2!)
That was blatantly stolen from one of C3G's spells. They deserve all the credit!

Quote:
My only quibble with the 11th wording is that I associate "Timey-Wimey" with Tennant, although I'm sure Smith said it a lot too.
I understand where you're coming from. Smith absolutely said it more, but Tennant's use of it is far more iconic. The reason I stuck it on Eleven's card was because his run focused heavily on time travel plots. He was the Doctor that always had some temporal trick up his sleeve so I wanted to make that the focus of this card.

Quote:
"Companion" is a good power to reuse for all your, well, companions.

I've shamelessly adapted a number of others' Dr. Who designs, you can see them here if you are interested.

Looking forward to more stuff!
I'll drop by and look!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards