Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 24th, 2007, 10:20 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Comic -Con News!!! You heard it here first!

I don't know if I should be posting this or not but what the hell all news will be public in less then 24hrs

Yes there will be a Promo figure given away at the con this year!!!

I asked about an "exclusive" and then I was corrected by saying you mean a promo figure? So who knows.

What it is though I couldn't squeeze out of the Big Man. He just said you'll find out tomorrow. He was busy setting up a big a$$ jungle.
Hence why I didn't take pics to **** him off.

Whether or not it is that same promo figure as gen con I don't know either

I will however take pics tomorrow at preview night when the con officially opens.

They will be selling wave 7 and Marvel scape at the con this year

The Jungle looks awesome I think and comes with a squad of spiders.

The new large expansion pack

One large worm looking thing that looks like it is Marrow

One red dragon about the size of Krug

A Large insect looking thing that looks like a dragon fly and has a scorpion tail

A Gundum looking Mechanoid/ Soulborg figure that is about the size of X17

And I think another figure but my mind is drawing a blank

Give me a break I was trying to memorize everything I saw in the course of like a minute

They will have a Swarm of the Marrow master set on display but they wont be selling them at the con.

If I can remember anything more I will post

pics will be comming tomorrow night
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:23 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:25 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Who did you get this info from? Who's the "big man?"

Where did you see this? Describe the jungle, spiders, etc in a bit more detail, if you please.

I'm not going to call BS as you may be right on, but I smell a whiff of the ol' BS floating on the breeze....you sound a bit vague for someone who's actually seen the stuff, allegedly.

Again, not trying to start a flame war or a fight, just wanting you to step up a little more if you want to be taken seriously....lay it all out there, with firm details. I tend to believe folks until they give me reason not to, but I think you could be a bit more elaborate here.
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
That stinks, I am afraid of spiders
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:26 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Thanks for starting the news frenzy early, Skeletor.

Speculation begins in 3...2....1....Go!
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:27 PM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Who did you get this info from? Who's the "big man?"

Where did you see this?

I'm not going to call BS as you may be right on, but I smell a whiff of the ol' BS floating on the breeze....you sound a bit vague for someone who's actually seen the stuff, allegedly.
You willing to place some bets in my intel?

And I will give you one guess who the big man is.

What part of I was trying to memorize everything in the course of a minute did you miss?

How good are you at memory games?

This isn't public information yet so I could get the powers that be very upset with me.

I didn't take pics because I actually like the HS guys and will be probably spending most of my time at the Con hanging out with them.

One thing for sure it all looks very kick a$$
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:28 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm gonna get absolutely nothing accomplished tomorrow.
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Half of me says this is crap... but with Comic-Con in a day or two, I doubt that a long standing member of the community would risk his respect.

Causiously, I have this to say. Jungle with Spiders? Cool. I've been waiting for bugs. Now I wonder who they fight for. The set also sounds awesome. Wurms/Worms are always a plus, maybe it'll be another Wulsinu. A Red Dragon... King for Utgar? I hope not. Dragonfly? They're going all out with the animals. But Gundams are awesome, so that makes up for it.

I hope you're not BSing. I really do. But it sounds genuine...
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Skeletor has been a member for awhile now, if this was coming from someone who just joined the boards...cut him some slack, he said he will have more info tomorrow.
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:35 PM
has been BANNED

GoBigorGoHome is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I am quite confident he is telling the truth. It'd be too stupid to lie about somethign that would contradict you the next day.
Old July 24th, 2007, 10:36 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
*hoping the exclusive is an easy repaint*

Just some really cool stuff for the rest of what you described. Thanks.

Old July 24th, 2007, 10:37 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News