Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 24th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Robb's Repaints and Mods

NHSD SoCal Slaughter 2011 repaints

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; October 23rd, 2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: New Stuff!
Old April 24th, 2008, 02:01 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Re: Robb's Repaints and Mods

Slick stuff, man - can we get a behind-the-scenes tour (as in, where did you find all those fantastic bits)?
Old April 24th, 2008, 02:23 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Nice work rob. I love the paint job on the flying robot, and the color scheme on the bottom three are very nice.
Old April 24th, 2008, 04:49 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I meant to go back and give some details once I got the pictures in but got distracted. I'll do so now.

R~

Old April 24th, 2008, 09:37 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker

Thanks!
Old May 1st, 2008, 09:26 AM

Ted has disabled reputation

Nice work. I love the wings from the were-raven. I put them plus the head into a samurai for a cool kenku looking creature. nice work.
Old May 11th, 2008, 09:54 PM

harles2000 is surprisingly tart

I like the new wings on Raelyn - I'm not much of a fan of the metal wings on the Kyrie in general. That Mandalorian blademaster is pretty sweet too - I like the sculpt
Old July 8th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I love how the wings look, I think I will be using yours as an example and change the wings on both of my Raelins

Very nice mod, looks better than the original by far
Old July 12th, 2008, 06:33 PM

nelsopwns Woo who?

That is THE COOLEST Raelin mod i have seen in awile

Pwns is Zelrig in the
HURT/HEAL COMPETITION
Old July 16th, 2008, 06:29 PM

Some new stuff!

Old July 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM

Added a Tarn Viking repaint!

R~

Old July 23rd, 2008, 12:52 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Particularly like the Marro. What paints/colors did you use?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions