Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 19th, 2017, 08:33 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Baron Mordo - Vote for Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
What cost are we voting here at? 265?

It's hard to separate the Mordo signal from the spell noise in the tests here, and I really wouldn't mind another set of tests with just Mordo, but 265-270. That is, if we want to cost of synergy with the spells on the spells themselves rather than Mordo. In which case, I think we should finalize him and get more tests with the spells. If the other way around, we need to look at raising at least Mesmerize's cost a little more.
The consensus was that Mordo was feeling fine at 260, and Hypnotise was feeling fine at 20 separately, but were a bit stronger combined, so giving them each a 5 point bump seemed reasonable. Mesmerise is a nice spell with Mordo, but never felt like a super strong combo, especially not if Hypnotise is in the mix.
Again, who do we want the bulk of the cost to fall on? I really think we should finalize one or the other, and then get some more tests. There's a lot of variables going on, especially with one spell going through changes and seeing its cost raised.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library