Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old February 7th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The War of Alpha Prime Day: 398.976

As the sun slowly rose over the Planet Alpha Prime, the Gamemaster couldn't help but wonder what the new day would bring, but he knew he would thoroughly enjoy it...

It is 398.927, the first day of the War of Alpha Prime. I will always have Day/Night in the title.

Remember the rules!!!
Here are each player's current alignment and status. (WILL BE UPDATED FREQUENTLY)

LordVenoc is the Gamemaster/Major Q-9/Major Q-10/Deathwalker 9000

Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh is Major Q1
deathsaurx is Blastatron A546
Dartheyegouger is Blastatron 1961
darkdrium is Major X17

ariealaviator is Omni6
dragonfire9788 is O543
chief is A17
deadeyedan42 is R-14

scorpiusx is Deathwalker 8500
johnny139 is J8113912201514 (DEAD)
Pumpkin_King is Alpha Prima

heroscaper2.0 is Deathwalkerxp
Fallen Templar is AK-88

If any of the people with a special weapon have a question, please PM me.

NAMES OF CAPITOL CITIES:

Omnicropolis
Deathirius
Tronston

And now let the RP finally begin...

LV
Old February 7th, 2007, 10:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
"SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!"

A small, unassuming Roborat runs through the fields. He had a message to deliver, and he needed to get to the capital - fast.
Old February 8th, 2007, 10:15 AM

deadeyedan42 has disabled reputation
In the long abandon military base, a singe soulborg lies unpowerd by any thing, he has been abandon for years by his creators, who have earesed his memory of they're identity, his sole porpuse, serve the creature who awakens him from his endless slumber....

OOC my charecter is currently neutal, who ever wakes me up is the one who has my alligance. so, WAKE ME UP HONEY! IT"S 5:00!!!

FINISH HIM!
Old February 8th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
The small Deathreaver, tired by his day-long run, scurries into the chamber of Deathwalker 9000, his commander, in order to reveal his message: Rumors of Omnicron attack are spreading.
Old February 8th, 2007, 04:39 PM

It was no longer than 60 years ago, R-14 mrak XVI was under construction, by humans. I remember it like it was yester day...

Ey John, gimmi a hand here.

coming.

the two military men toil long into the night, trying to perfect they're creation.

Gen. havred won't be happy, this is the 5th night the projects been delayed, I'm begining to wonder if it'll be done in ti-

Don't say that! it's been 5 years since congress aproved our work and our dead line is up, but have they stoped us from finnishing? NO! so don't conplane about how long it's taking.

.......alright, lets get back to work.

It took another year to compleate the project, but even then it was never really ready for combat, thats what I told the general, but he was to vain to notice, he had to show those friggin' war leaders how wonderous his machien was, but that was what cuased the utter down fall of a whole nation.

Dang it Gen. it's not ready for testing! the mind chips arn't fully equipped and not fixing them could-

You've had me waiting for 6 years Carr, do you think I"m waiting any longer?!

...well....no but I-

No BUTS! we're testing R-14 in China tomarrow! no exeptions! this machien you built is going to be the ulltimate gift to China! and when they approve of the peace treaty the war will finnaly end! and your name will go down in history along with Einstien, and other great guinnesses.

Dang it general this is your last warning! you either let me finnish the progect or I'm out of here!

.... I can't stop our deal Carr, I've told you that before, now I guess you'll want a discharge. you'll have it with in the hour.

Good, I"ll get my things and head back to Mannhattan, back with my friend the Krav Maga poilice agency, I"ll be working there from now on.

So I left the army's ennginerr corps, and I never returned, I went back to my home town in new york and got a job with my friend agent Bale, to bad i was almost sent to prison.....

FINISH HIM!
Old February 8th, 2007, 06:03 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
O543 was in the shooting galleries that were once games but are now are training tools.

Blast!

Proseccing data: proseccing complete. Speaking Now: Unit O543 you are needed in the radar room.

Response: I'll get right on it.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old February 8th, 2007, 06:42 PM

deathsaurx has disabled reputation
"Scan Complete----Status: Cleam\n."

A546 had just completed his daily routine of scanning and eradicating viruses amongst Q9's rank. And what a horrid job it was! After quickly checking his own system for unathorized programs, the obedient soulbrg quickly scurried to his Major.

"Major Q9," A546 said in monotone as he went inserted a small, grey plug into Q9's Queglix Gun, as usual. No one was excused, even the general, from this rigorious scanning process; for if a strong worm did manage to break out, it would leave no able fighter behind..

"Databanks have recieved new Question----Conveying Question----- Where are the enemy armies at the moment?---End message."

Dang it, I forgot this place existed.
Old February 8th, 2007, 07:00 PM

So after my discharge, the general went to china with my creation, media was swarming the place, saying that this moment would g down in history blah blah blah, but I knew it was going to be a embassesment to the nation. The TV's bad reception only told us that the whole project was a dump, the bot wouldn't start, thats good, I thought, that way it won't blow up halve the continent, but then it said a chiness offical was killed and they held the creator responsible, so I had to explane to a million cameras that I had told the general it wasn't ready but he wouldn't listlen, they hooked me up to a lie detector at the station and said I wasn't lieing. The general was dishonorable discharged. good thing he didn't get it running, else it would have blown to high heaven and there wouldn't be a china. Any way I ended up here, in Valhalla, working for Vydar, too bad Vydar hasn't warped R-14 in here, he'd really help us in a struggle. but with the possibility of R-14 explaoding is too high he says, so I'll just have to wait. any way, he got left in a military base on a entirly differnt planet, I don't even know were, but from reading q-9's data banks I was able to get a bit of information about his story. I'll tell you now, what I read about him....[/i]

FINISH HIM!
Old February 8th, 2007, 07:13 PM

Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh has disabled reputation
Q1 stood, dusty, in the destroyed lab.
Suddenly, the door was tossed out of the way, and a Gladiatron and Blastatron walked in.
"Hey, A123. Why are we here again?"
"I told you, B456. Q10 wants us to search some of the old labs..."
"Hey, what's that in the corner?"
"It appears to be a Commanding Officer Bot. A prototype of Q9?"
A123 flips a switch on Q1's back.
Q1's eyes turn on.
Code:
Accessing Language Pack... Scanning horizon....Located: Gladiatron B456...Blastatron A123....Language Pack: TRONS & Q-SERIES
"I am Q1.... Where are your Commanders...?"
Old February 8th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
As Major Q9:

"Beginning Transmission..." Q9 said as a cord came out of Q9 and attatched to A546. "Data transmission begins now... A546, sensors show a Soulborg in a deserted lab in the disputed territory, his power levels are extremely low, and if we reboot him, he could serve us. Alert your fellow generals, for tomorrow we will have that soulborg! End Transmission..."

As Gamemaster:

The first battle has been decided. It shall take place in the disputed territory and shall start in ten minutes.
It is a scuffle so the generals on each side are:

Blastatron A546
Major Q1

Omni6
O543

J8113912201514
Deathwalker 8500

AND:
AK-88
OR
Deathwalkerxp

First unaligned player to PM me participates!
The winner of this battle will gain alliance with R-14!

See ya at the fight...

LV
Old February 8th, 2007, 07:25 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
OOC- Yay! First battle.

After reading the radar O543 heads out for the disputed territory fort.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old February 8th, 2007, 08:01 PM

Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh has disabled reputation
Q1 begins to move, shaking off the dust gathered for years.
Code:
Scanners scanning... Detected new Soulborg within scanning radius...IDENTITY CONFIRMED: Blastatron A546.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games