Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 7th, 2012, 05:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Custom Unit - NEW!!! Balor Playtest added - 8/7

Thanks, I must say that at first I didn't know what to call him (as I am horrible at making up names). I hate calling them what they are in D&D because it does rise conflict to bring powers from their and convert them to HS and because these are custom not converting figures from D&D to HS. I kinda wanted a LotR type Balrog with a few twist. Hence once per game flying and 3 move. However, I do like your version of Fiery Whip, and with such a low move could really help the Demon.

Last edited by Sheep; August 7th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I'm changing the name to Entar (ON-tar).

Last edited by Sheep; August 7th, 2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:02 PM

wolfeman1968 is surprisingly tart

When I was looking up Balor, I ran across a D&D Balor by the name of Errtu.

Many customs I have come up with are inspired from Fantasy Role Playing Games especially D&D because that have them already defined its just a matter of converting them to HS. That's what inspired the last 3 waves of HS we got!!!
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfeman1968 View Post
When I was looking up Balor, I ran across a D&D Balor by the name of Errtu.

Many customs I have come up with are inspired from Fantasy Role Playing Games especially D&D because that have them already defined its just a matter of converting them to HS. That's what inspired the last 3 waves of HS we got!!!
Why yes, but that disappointed a number of people. Don't get me wrong they were 3 great waves of HS but the repaints disappointed a number of people.
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
If you are willing to paint one you can get him for $7 at auggies...link
I'd send him to Boromir first...before I even lifted a brush. Yes, I saw that.
Old August 7th, 2012, 07:59 PM

Re: HS2010's Custom Unit - Entar added - 8/7/12

Changed a few things of Balor:

- Changed Name from Balor to Entar, most importantly.
- Changed Terrifying Flight (on both) to say, "Once per game, before moving normally..."
- Changed Fiery Whip (on V.1) to say, "...and you may place that figure adjacent to Entar."
- Changed Fire Whip SA (on V.2) to say, "After attacking, if atleast one wound was inflicted, you may place that figure adjacent to Entar."

I think these changes help out some of the problems I saw in playtesting earlier. Not reported because I messed them up.

Last edited by Sheep; August 7th, 2012 at 08:17 PM.
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

Entar sounds a little less demonic, but no biggy...how 'bout Memnoch?

Quote:
- Changed Terrifying Flight (on both) to say, "Once per game, before moving normally..."
This means he can use terrifying flight and then move normally. Was that your intent?

Quote:
- Changed Fire Whip SA (on V.2) to say, "After attacking with Fire Whip Special Attack, if at least one wound was inflicted, you may place that figure adjacent to Entar."
more official wording..

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
Quote:

Entar sounds a little less demonic, but no biggy...how 'bout Memnoch?

I should have let names pend for a while I'll give it 1-2 days.

Quote:
This means he can use terrifying flight and then move normally. Was that your intent?

Yes, after playing a few games with them both I noticed Terrifying Flight was missing something this fixes it.

Quote:
- Changed Fire Whip SA (on V.2) to say, "After attacking with Fire Whip Special Attack, if at least one wound was inflicted, you may place that figure adjacent to Entar."
more official wording...

Thanks.
Answers in red. I'll fix them when I'm not on my PS3.
Old August 7th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Re-Reading the powers, there are some that need slight re-wording. Again I'll fix them when I get the chance.
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:38 AM

Corrected the Powers. Also, made Fiery Whip and Fire Whip Special Attack reference small or medium figures to hopefully slightly lower the point cost of them both.
Old August 9th, 2012, 11:54 AM

HS2010's Custom Unit - Need Playtest Army/Map suggestions!!!

Updated Entar V.1's playtest. Hero/Squad playtests done. Post Here.

You'll see that I gave a preview for Army Test #1 and not the others. This is because I thought I'd let YOU guys pick the maps/armies I will play for the last two army playtest. I'll have to proxy (a lot) but I'm fine with it. Just no Aquilla's Alliance figures. For the maps, I have RotV x1, SotM x2, BftU x1 MARVEL x1, VW x2, and FotA x2 (I can proxy both FotA/Marvel for 2 RttFF) so no Tundra or Jungle. The maps should be made for tournament play, they don't have to be approved for Tourney play just made for Tourney play. Go ahead nominate your own, somebody elses, or BoV, I don't care as long as it fits my sets.

Again, any armies (no Aquilla Alliance) and any Maps as long as the requirements fit my sets.

I'll be gone for the rest of the day (I'll bump this before I leave), so all suggestions will be taken today only. Then sometime later tomorrow or this week I'll get the playtests for Entar V.1 done.

Thanks, have fun, and happy 'Scaping,
HS2010

Last edited by Sheep; August 9th, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old August 9th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Re: HS2010's Custom Unit - Need Playtest Army/Map suggestion

Quote:
Updated Entar V.1's playtest. Hero/Squad playtests done. Post Here.

You'll see that I gave a preview for Army Test #1 and not the others. This is because I thought I'd let YOU guys pick the maps/armies I will play for the last two army playtest. I'll have to proxy (a lot) but I'm fine with it. Just no Aquilla's Alliance figures. For the maps, I have RotV x1, SotM x2, BftU x1 MARVEL x1, VW x2, and FotA x2 (I can proxy both FotA/Marvel for 2 RttFF) so no Tundra or Jungle. The maps should be made for tournament play, they don't have to be approved for Tourney play just made for Tourney play. Go ahead nominate your own, somebody elses, or BoV, I don't care as long as it fits my sets.

Again, any armies (no Aquilla Alliance) and any Maps as long as the requirements fit my sets.

I'll be gone for the rest of the day (I'll bump this before I leave), so all suggestions will be taken today only. Then sometime later tomorrow or this week I'll get the playtests for Entar V.1 done.

Thanks, have fun, and happy 'Scaping,
HS2010

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards