Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old October 23rd, 2014, 01:54 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Mech Bay

My money's on the IS mechs. That's a lot of tonnage the Mad Cat's gotta chew through....

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old October 23rd, 2014, 02:20 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
My money's on the IS mechs. That's a lot of tonnage the Mad Cat's gotta chew through....
That is a lot of units, but they are green and reg pilots and the Clanner is -2

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 23rd, 2014, 02:45 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's gonna have to play "keep away" to win. Use terrain to flummox the tank, be patient chewing away at one mech at a time. If he lets the Cat get inside the IS medium range early he's gonna be toast.

~Aldin, wondering how big the map is

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 23rd, 2014, 03:51 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
He's gonna have to play "keep away" to win. Use terrain to flummox the tank, be patient chewing away at one mech at a time. If he lets the Cat get inside the IS medium range early he's gonna be toast.

~Aldin, wondering how big the map is
It is a heroscape board, about 45 hexes long, 20 wide, has swamp and a lot of trees on one end, a water body in the middle, and moutain forest on the other. A couple of walls thrown in for good measure.

-Ryougabot

Old October 24th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

It really was glorious. He picked the Pryde variant of the MadCat (I guess he wanted the mobility)

He and I started on opposite ends. He mad a run for the mountains and we moved toward him. THe Griffin outpaced the rest of the lance. When they met, the Griffin damaged the Cat slightly, but took heavy internal damage. He retreated back.

The cat pulled into the mountains. The snow and terrain split the lance up. The cat jumped over the peak and attacked the Hammer that had separated from the group. The cat alpha'd and way overheated, but the hammer was down in two rounds.

The Cent caught the tail end of the battle. It stripped off most of the rest of the armor on the cat, but eventually fell.

The cat then jumped out of the mountains and into a forest and hunted down the Griffin. The Cat never had a chance to cool down and was running hot when the Griffin fell. The terrain separated the tank and he was all alone.

The cat went after him next. By the time it was over. the cat had very little structure left. Both the tank and the cat could have been destroyed by one hit, and the cat fired first.

-Ryougabot

Old October 25th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like an epic match. More balanced than I would have guessed.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 25th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds fun - nice job coordinating that attack, dad!

~Aldin, evenly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 26th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

I just found the most amazing resource. Apparently, this guy has a complete collection of all Battletech resources (all rules, source books, scenarios, supplementary literature, maps, starcharts, Mechforce magazines, and anything else you can imagine. He took some time and scanned ALL of these in an posted them to the web.

I am finding out from him if I can share the link (the legal implications are staggering).

I will post updates as I have them.

-Ryougabot

Old November 26th, 2014, 01:20 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The OOP stuff should be legal to share (Star League book, Old house books, etc.). Not sure about the other stuff...

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 26th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The B.I.V. View Post
The OOP stuff should be legal to share (Star League book, Old house books, etc.). Not sure about the other stuff...
His site has ALL FASA stuff, all wizkids stuff, and ALL Fanpro stuff.

-Ryougabot

Old November 26th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Feel free to PM me a link.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 26th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Feel free to PM me a link.
Me too!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online