Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Allow "new" version of Hatamoto for tourney?
yes 2 25.00%
no 6 75.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 13th, 2008, 01:43 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dallas Area - Richardson Open - April 26th

Alright, This weekend I've been continuing work on the Dam Ruins. Even though I thought that the map was close to "done" I have made several more changes to it. It's a very tricky map to get balanced. This Tuesday will determine whether we use this map in the end or not (even though I said that we would). My fear is that it's not effectively balanced. Luckily, the swamp map that we've been testing is symetrical and at the very least balanced. And, it offers very similar advantages for fliers (which is the intent for this map's slot). Anyway, just trying to keep everyone abreast of the situation. Anyone who feels strongly about the map and this decision is encouraged to show up for this Tuesday's testing, as we will have our final verdict on the map.

Also, once I get the new download section figured out, I'll post the rest of the maps. It looks like it's not quite fully online yet.
Old April 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Bump!

Less than 2 weeks out on this one.

You could put it under events just for Ss & Gs..

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I wish I could have made this event. I have a silly family reunion that weekend though. Hope it goes well though.

Old April 15th, 2008, 04:34 PM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Bump!

Less than 2 weeks out on this one.

You could put it under events just for Ss & Gs..
Good idea. I just added it to the calendar.

By the by, I'll update map information following tonights playtests.

Are there any other outstanding questions? I hope that everyone is clear on the details.
Old April 15th, 2008, 04:46 PM

kurisenshi has disabled reputation

Hey Dignan, I'm not sure if "John" on your attendee list is my friend John or not. I think it is, but his Heroscapers name is SaintByGrace, & he can definitely make it.
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:18 AM

dragon has disabled reputation

If you should have any last minute cancellations. I'd be happy to feel in if an opening comes available. I'm Sorry I didn't find out about this sooner. Maybe next time.
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:49 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hi, dragon and welcome to the site! I'll let Aldin know you're here. You have to be "jumped" in, and he's our resident pouncer.

So you're in Keller? My group games in Grapevine if you're ever interested in getting some Scape in. We usually play at least every other week.
Old April 16th, 2008, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
If you should have any last minute cancellations. I'd be happy to feel in if an opening comes available. I'm Sorry I didn't find out about this sooner. Maybe next time.
Alright, I'll keep you in mind should anyone back out. Thanks.
Old April 16th, 2008, 08:32 AM

Alright, it looks like the changes to the Dam Ruins seem to balance it well enough. The games we played on it last night were fun and very interesting. That means, it will be in the map pool and we will use the list of maps that I posted last week (the one on the first post).

As far as other outstanding items: There was a question about moving the start time up. I have no problem with this and think it would be fine to move the start time up to noon, as long as everyone can make it then. Let me know if moving the time up to noon will be a problem.

Also, as far as other random items: I will have cokes and some chips at the event to snack on in between matches. Anyone wanting any particular drink or snack can feel free to bring it along. FYI, drinks in my home can also equal beer (it's not a "dry" house). Depending on how the tournament is going, I'll probably open one up toward the end.

I'll send out a PM with my address and cell number here in a bit. Please give me a quick reply to let me know that you got it and include your cell number if you wouldn't mind. That way I can contact you if you are running late/lost on the day of the event.

Other questions?
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:21 PM

dragon has disabled reputation

Absolutely. I'm the new kid here but would definitely like to meet up with some fellow Scapers here locally for some weekend waring.
Old April 17th, 2008, 08:40 AM

Just FYI to everyone: SaintByGrace can't make it, but luckily dragon has shown up and will take his spot. Thanks dragon.
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dignan, I just found out last night that I have family coming in town that weekend. I cannot make it now. I'm sorry and I hope it doesn't mess up things too much for you.

Question though: Are you running these Tuesday night gaming sessions just for the RO or are you going to continue them past the Open? I only ask because at the end of May my schedule opens up and I can start making some of them then.

Again, sorry I gotta bail out

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events