Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Things that scare and disturb you.

One of my favourite reoccuring threads from other forums.

This forum doesn't have one, and considering everyone here seems actually friendly and amiable, I figure this would be a good place to share some things like this.

Pictures, videos, stories. Whatever disturbs you, scares the sh*t out of you, or just creeps you the f**k out.

It takes a lot to scare me, but I find some things delightfully creepy. I'll start by sharing a few.

First, Aphex Twin is amazing, and this video, Rubber Johnny, is creepy as hell. Warning for whatever, NSFW, probably not mindsafe, but whatever. Link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3far9oHZOsI

Now, some supposeded "Ghosts"

Can you see it?

Post more, your own, and discuss!

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General