Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 30th, 2008, 10:41 AM

cavebehr has disabled reputation
Smile master woo's card

If anyone has a Master Woo could you please scan both sides of the card and email it to me thank you
cavebehr39@yahoo.com
Old June 30th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: master woo's card

The Master Game side is in the Gallery here. I don't know about the Basic side, though.
Old June 30th, 2008, 12:29 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: master woo's card

Basic side? You mean there's something on the other side of these... well, I'll be!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion