Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 28th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Hulk (II)

Zombinity?
Old June 29th, 2020, 10:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It won't bother me if you all really feel his points need to go up, I'm just really happy with how he plays and it sounds like all of you are as well. I'll just point out that in the game Bats played against me he wasn't that big a factor. He did drop Starfire with a quickness, and I put him down and had Wonder Woman on the ropes. It was Hawkeye III that was key to that win over the Titans. All in all though, Bats had a really good army set up. Two different figures who could negate powers, two different figures who could move opponents figures, beefy stats, defensive powers, some bonding. Well done Bats! If we tag on 20 points, you can't add Stan Lee to that army any more and I think you might have lost to Nobody twice. Ignoring that opening big attack roll in the second game was pretty important. Most likely still would have beaten me in our game though.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 29th, 2020 at 11:27 PM.
Old June 29th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea I don't hate a point increase here. He seems really valuable. I know we were mostly joking about nerfing anything that Bats could win a tournament with, but I would love to hear what he thinks of Hulk after playing 4-5 tournament games with him.
Old June 29th, 2020, 11:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I
I'd definitely still draft him at 450 points, for instance.

So tag on another 20 point here then and take away that trophy?
Old June 30th, 2020, 12:32 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
I
I'd definitely still draft him at 450 points, for instance.

So tag on another 20 point here then and take away that trophy?
I'm in favor of both!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old June 30th, 2020, 01:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Boooo ....

I do think he's as valuable as Superman (II) is. So I'd support a bump to 450, a lot like we did with Arsenal. But you all had a chance to draft him (I drafted him round 2) and most of you voted him through as is, so the trophy stays proudly displayed on my shelf in my office, tyvm.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 30th, 2020, 01:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay then, Arkham go ahead and update the card to 450 points when you get the chance and I'll update the SP now.
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:31 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Boooo ....

I do think he's as valuable as Superman (II) is. So I'd support a bump to 450, a lot like we did with Arsenal. But you all had a chance to draft him (I drafted him round 2) and most of you voted him through as is, so the trophy stays proudly displayed on my shelf in my office, tyvm.
That's fine, was mostly kidding, but we'll just put an asterisk next to your name in the record books. It denotes that you were "legally enhanced" during the tournament win.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, if you can't break an army during a tournament win, what are you even doing?

(for my money, Liu Kang + Zatanna (II) is nastier than anything I brought, though).

Old July 1st, 2020, 05:53 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
I mean, if you can't break an army during a tournament win, what are you even doing?

(for my money, Liu Kang + Zatanna (II) is nastier than anything I brought, though).

I agree, having faced you both.
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:04 PM

Yeah my game against you was probably Hulk’s worst performance.

Old July 1st, 2020, 06:25 PM
C3G Landlord

It's my superpower.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library