Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM

WukieSlap Woo who?
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

I had plenty of road (since I use castle pieces for road) but only one RttFF and needed more trees. I just placed my order for them + some sand and otanashi =) You provide a great service. Thank you.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Yeah, you have a lot of spelling errors and such to fix. When you post something up, take a look at this thread, and the links to each individual unit/squad, to make sure you have the right spelling and pictures and such. I noticed you had "Morro Divider Squad," (it's marro") as well as the blade and arrow "Grunts" (it should be gruts, not grunts). You also have it listed as "Swamp of the Marro" rather than "Swarm of the Marro." It makes it hard to find stuff (ctrl+f) when its not spelled right.
Also, it's Airborne Elite.

Quote:
Also, it seems as though everything is listed twice, sometimes three or more times. Is it appearing that way for everybody else?
Everything appears twice: once in the alphabetical listing at the top, and once again down below where it's grouped by collection.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Also, it seems as though everything is listed twice, sometimes three or more times. Is it appearing that way for everybody else?
Everything appears twice: once in the alphabetical listing at the top, and once again down below where it's grouped by collection.
Ahhh, that does make sense! Thanks. Now it will be easier to find stuff as well.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Ahhh, that does make sense! Thanks. Now it will be easier to find stuff as well.
You can also click on the subcatagories (which I think is what most poeple do so the overal list of items isn't as long and it's easier to absorb). I'll get around to fixing all those spelling errors and/or typo's Monday likely.
Old October 16th, 2009, 06:00 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Auggie,

Great to see you jumping into the Heroscape single figure market. I've purchased many SWM and DDM figures from you over the years on EBay and from your storefront. One thing you might want to clarify on the top of each page of the Heroscape listings is that each figure or squad comes with a unit card unless otherwise noted. That will save you time and effort on having to list that statement in all the entries and you can just exclude a card/figure on specific entries if you have to.
Everything does come with a card. I originally was selling the squads as singles without cards but found most people bought all the figures in a Squad at once anyway and that they all wanted the cards so I just simplified and adapted and made it squads only for sale (which allows me to give a card to all as well). I am not good with HTML and while I am sure its possible to make that note somewhere on each page it's been my experience on things like this that people will ask anyway and no matter how many times you post something in writing the majority will not read it / see it and ask anyway. Besides, I don't mind answering the "do they come with cards" question. Over time most of my customers are regulars anyway so I don't get asked as often as one would think (maybe 2-3 times a month).
Old October 16th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post

...and while I am sure its possible to make that note somewhere on each page it's been my experience on things like this that people will ask anyway and no matter how many times you post something in writing the majority will not read it / see it and ask anyway. Besides, I don't mind answering the "do they come with cards" question. Over time most of my customers are regulars anyway so I don't get asked as often as one would think (maybe 2-3 times a month).

I fully understand and agree with your assessment.

Newb.
Old October 17th, 2009, 06:14 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Just received my first order, shipped quickly.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:25 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I got my order this morning, much quicker than expected.
Old October 17th, 2009, 11:59 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Herocape singles and units

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I just ordered some terrain...probably the cheapest around (for now!)
Wow, talk about super-fast response & shipping...I got my package via USPS Priority Mail today while I was at NHSD. Less than 72 hours from ordering. Auggie gets an A+ in my book!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 19th, 2009, 07:42 PM

pixlepix Woo who?

Buy lots of wave nine. Of course I said this twice before but no one was paying attention then.

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)
Old October 19th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixlepix View Post
Buy lots of wave nine. Of course I said this twice before but no one was paying attention then.
I will second the motion. BUY LOTS OF WAVE 9! Also, more SotM might be helpful. I wanted to get some stingers but you seem to be out of them.
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:37 AM

pixlepix Woo who?

By the way, how do you afford such cheap prices?

"Heroscape isn't interfering with your life. Your life is interfering with heroscape."
Basic guide to heroscape
guide to heroscape rules
The best online game ever(try it out for a month.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales