Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old November 10th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Let me help you play with yourself!

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroes of 'Scape (RPG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
I've looked at this before, but never really gave it much tought.

After looking over it again, I've realized how fun this could be.

Do you plan to make classes for C3V or SoV figures? I think a Marro Cyborg class for the Havech Eradicators would be cool.
I have completed and abandoned Heroes of 'Scape proper. However, I have made an announcement on Page 45 about starting a new and improved project. All posts since then have been teasers and previews of what is to come.
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:12 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinekng View Post
I've looked at this before, but never really gave it much tought.

After looking over it again, I've realized how fun this could be.

Do you plan to make classes for C3V or SoV figures? I think a Marro Cyborg class for the Havech Eradicators would be cool.
I have completed and abandoned Heroes of 'Scape proper. However, I have made an announcement on Page 45 about starting a new and improved project. All posts since then have been teasers and previews of what is to come.
Didn'y know that.

Well then, I can't wait to see the new project .
Old November 12th, 2012, 12:21 AM

Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby! Kaiyu rolls all skulls baby!

Goblins... What comes to mind when you think of goblins? Depending on the lore, goblins can be anything from mindless, cowardly, grunts who savagely seek blood... to intelligent, technology loving, tricksters. I can't decide which kind of goblins to put in the game. What do you guys think?
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:35 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Mindless killers is more common for Goblins, I think. I would go with that.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:51 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Either works for me, but I kind of like Tricky and little Goblins.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 12th, 2012, 02:28 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Either works, but a mix would be cool.. tricky little bloodlusting savages!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 12th, 2012, 02:36 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Goblins seem more often to be mindless followers of another being. They can be tricky, they can kill savagely, but they can't think for themselves and need one of higher intellect to devise plans for them.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Last edited by marrowick; November 12th, 2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:50 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Couple questions:

1) Do you have a name for this new variation?
2) Do you have an idea on when we can expect a full release of the rules?

Old November 12th, 2012, 06:50 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Goblins seem more often to be mindless followers of another being they can be tricky they can kill savagely but they can't think for themselves and need one of higher intellect to devise plans for them.
^Yes. This is what I was aiming to say.

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old November 12th, 2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Couple questions:

1) I do not. I'm not very clever with titles; I didn't even come up with Heroes of 'Scape. If you have any ideas, please send them my way.

2) I do not. I do hope to release an alpha version with just a few Races/Classes for testing purposes. Once my school schedule gives me room to do more physical work (I've only been doing brainstorming and jotting things down for now) I'll get to work on that. That might take me a month or so.
Old November 13th, 2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiyu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Couple questions:

1) I do not. I'm not very clever with titles; I didn't even come up with Heroes of 'Scape. If you have any ideas, please send them my way.

2) I do not. I do hope to release an alpha version with just a few Races/Classes for testing purposes. Once my school schedule gives me room to do more physical work (I've only been doing brainstorming and jotting things down for now) I'll get to work on that. That might take me a month or so.
1) Heroes of 'Scape Redux? Heroes of 'Scape 2.0?

2) When you're ready to release the alpha/beta, let me know - I'd like to help test it out.

Old November 13th, 2012, 01:01 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah me too I'd love to playtest .

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions