Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old July 16th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

Hey, steal some wall walk tiles to complete that Road set. Most people won't mind too much. RTTFF > Fortress, 10/10 times.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:38 PM

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

SOLD!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:

Last edited by SuperflyTNT; July 17th, 2011 at 10:27 AM.
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:59 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
Hey, steal some wall walk tiles to complete that Road set. Most people won't mind too much. RTTFF > Fortress, 10/10 times.
Agreed!! At the same time, though, I understand the compulsion to have the "right" pieces. I have a Forest that's missing two single-hex road pieces, and it just bugs me.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
The situation has changed!

Still got some stuff I no longer need....

Orm's Return $20
Morsbane/Sudema/Parmenio full pack 15$ ~ Pending
Armocs 25$ ~ Pending
Sacred Band 30$ ~ Pending
2 complete master sets, no boxes, one with 20 *sparkly water tiles*
30$ sparkly ~Pending, 20$ normal

PM A BROTHER!

By "Pending", I mean a dude has made me a PM offer, but I'm awaiting payment. If you happen to offer me the same, and pay me, well, that dude who made the offer is S.O.L.....money talks and, well, you know the rest.

SOLD! Thanks all!

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old July 17th, 2011, 10:26 AM

Oh wait! I lied!

Still have an Orm's Return pack. How's $17.50?

I was famous, once...
Visit my site:
Old July 17th, 2011, 11:03 AM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grison View Post
Quote:
Agreed!! At the same time, though, I understand the compulsion to have the "right" pieces. I have a Forest that's missing two single-hex road pieces, and it just bugs me.
1-hex wall walk tiles are available at Auggie's Games for 33 cents a piece. I believe they look the same on the top side.
Old July 17th, 2011, 12:52 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar View Post
Quote:
Quote:
1-hex wall walk tiles are available at Auggie's Games for 33 cents a piece. I believe they look the same on the top side.
They are, and they do. But they are not the same thing. My RTTFF is "incomplete" without two "real" road tiles, and there's a part of me that won't let that go. (I'm not saying my position is rational...)

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old July 17th, 2011, 03:26 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Thought about that...I am old school though and there is a slight color difference in them. Road has a brownish hue and the wall have a gray hue to them.
Old July 17th, 2011, 03:27 PM

Kic22ker is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Exactly!
Old July 17th, 2011, 05:16 PM

Laupow Woo who?

School and work hit both My dad and I hard for awhile, so we stopped looking to trade Heroscape. Now were back in the market, with an updated list:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laupow

Wants:
Wave 4: (Have one of each common, more would be nice), Heroes of Trollsford JUST PARMENIO
Wave 6: Shades & Orcs, Archers & Kyrie (Same here with the commons)
Thaelenk Tundra
All the flag bearers

Haves:
Wave 1: Snipers and Vipers (NIB)
Wave 8: Soldiers and Wolves (NIB)
Wave 9: Dwarves and Repulsors (NIB)
Wave 10: Soulborgs (NIB), Warriors and Soulborgs (NIB), Champions of Renown (NIB)
Wave 12, or D2: Heros of Khorvaire (NIB)
Extra SoTM figures, used, great condition
Extra RoTV figures, used, good condition
Extra BftU figures, used, great condition
Spare Wo-Sa-Ga and Sujoah, great condition, NO cards
Possibly some basic terrain, or custom walls.
Dice, wound makers, Order markers, ect.

We would be NOT willing to trade any of our current collection not listed above.

~The glass is neither half full, or half empty, it is just twice as big as it needs to be.~

Old July 17th, 2011, 05:54 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Hello Fellow Scapers. I'm in search of Sparkling water. I just really cant see paying 1.00 a piece for each hex. I was hoping someone would have some they would part with at a more reasonable fee. If so please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:58 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

I have horrorclix Aliens and Predators for trade if anyone's looking to make some customs or simply to own them.

I have:
The Alien Queen set opened x1
The Alien Queen set NIP
The Predator's set NIP
The Predator's set opened x1
The Aliens set opened x3

Looking for games in return.

Thanks.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online