Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old July 14th, 2008, 12:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Q10 is he the new Q9?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc king 101 View Post
I just checked and youre right sorry but it is agreat atack and paired with Q9 it would look so cool and I bet they would work great together!!
If you have the points Braxas is way better a partner for him since she doesnt need people neatly lined up to pick a few squaddies off. (Most 1/2 way decent players would not have more than 2 people lined up if they saw Mimring across the battlefield)
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:05 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
I just checked and youre right sorry but it is agreat atack and paired with Q9 it would look so cool and I bet they would work great together!!
If you have the points Braxas is way better a partner for him since she doesnt need people neatly lined up to pick a few squaddies off. (Most 1/2 way decent players would not have more than 2 people lined up if they saw Mimring across the battlefield)
I guess my brother is not 1/2 way decent.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:06 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
I guess my brother is not 1/2 way decent.
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And I think its like a shotgun with the rankings, the lower you go the better, hence Q9, Q10

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:12 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
And I think its like a shotgun with the rankings, the lower you go the better, hence Q9, Q10
Q0: Nuclear Blast, choose a figure to attack. That figure and all figures on the board are permanently destroyed. Q0 is somehow immune to Nuclear Blast.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:16 PM

orc king 101 costs too much!

I havnt played with braxus yet. my brother went with my dad on a buisness trip to china and he has it they left the day I got it

All hail followers of utgar!!!
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:18 PM

orc king 101 costs too much!

Also they havnt mention it yet but their bonde too I bet their going to run out of ideas bye wave 11

All hail followers of utgar!!!
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:32 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc king 101
I havnt played with braxus yet. my brother went with my dad on a buisness trip to china and he has it they left the day I got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by orc king 101
Also they havnt mention it yet but their bonde too I bet their going to run out of ideas bye wave 11

orc king 101, first off welcome to the site! I haven’t seen you around yet.

Second has anybody explained to you what that little red box under your post count represents? Because it's never going turn all green and multiply if you keep making posts like these two...

I would like to point out:

1) There is really no need to post something right after you posted something. One of the options available on every post you make is to EDIT it, which is generally a much better idea than another post with only an added sentence or additional point.
2) The community at large is BIG TIME into good grammar and posting standards. I highly suggest you read THIS and THIS
3) Another option available to your posts is the ability to QUOTE what another member has posted. I did it at the top of this post so that others can quickly reference what it is you said that caused me to respond. A similar quote to the last post made that made you respond would greatly aid others in understanding the point you are trying to make.

Just a few little points that I'm sure will get you some positive feedback around these boards. (Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about how to use some of these posting options.)

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old July 14th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dredd Stev again.
Nicely put, Dredd Stev.

Welcome to the site orc king 101--glad to have you here. It took me a bit to figure out the community here (I actually read the boards for months before posting anything).

I'll give you some positive rep as a welcome gift and hope you follow some of the advice that DS just gave you. Enjoy your Scaping!
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dredd Stev again.
Nicely put, Dredd Stev.

Welcome to the site orc king 101--glad to have you here. It took me a bit to figure out the community here (I actually read the boards for months before posting anything).

I'll give you some positive rep as a welcome gift and hope you follow some of the advice that DS just gave you. Enjoy your Scaping!
Ditto.

Old July 15th, 2008, 09:19 AM

jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker jedilou knows what's in an order marker

orc king 101,

Welcome to the site!

Dredd Stev,

I applaud your approach in welcoming new members.
+ rep.

Last edited by jedilou; July 16th, 2008 at 11:59 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles