Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old February 13th, 2013, 11:25 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Aliens Colonial Marines is getting savage reviews. Bottom line is if your are a Aliens fan you will find something to like about it. It certainly is not the greatest FPS out there but it is definitely the best Aliens FPS on the market. Multiplayer is different and fun too. Graphics are not great, but functional, ditto for story. Could have been great, merely okay-good
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:57 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Aliens Colonial Marines is getting savage reviews. Bottom line is if your are a Aliens fan you will find something to like about it. It certainly is not the greatest FPS out there but it is definitely the best Aliens FPS on the market. Multiplayer is different and fun too. Graphics are not great, but functional, ditto for story. Could have been great, merely okay-good
Does the campaign support 4 player co-op over Live?

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:20 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, I think that would be fun and a plus for the game.
Old February 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM

=Ace= is surprisingly tart

Playing League of Legends right now. In a crappy tier in ranked due to me being matched with the worst people ever. Getting better though thanks to the new tier system. Any one else here play league?

Username if you want to add me:
6ace9

I wonder if she still remembers...
Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:04 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

I'm on act four of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance. It's an absolutely fantastic game with lots of customization and excellent boss fights.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old February 23rd, 2013, 05:50 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished the golden-eye remake for the Wii, never played the original and was surprised that campaign was so short (I beat it in 5 days!). I am wondering if the N64 version is longer. Also, I remember my brothers complaining about having to fight some teleporting guy in the original and I didn't get to fight him in the new one. So sad.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old February 23rd, 2013, 06:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Been playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness on my PSP lately.

"Who dares awaken the great Laharl?"

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 28th, 2013, 08:37 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Ace= View Post
Playing League of Legends right now. In a crappy tier in ranked due to me being matched with the worst people ever. Getting better though thanks to the new tier system. Any one else here play league?

Username if you want to add me:
6ace9
There's a thread specifically for League players. Go check it out!

For those of you who loved Assassin's Creed III, I think this news will delight you:

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 16th, 2013, 09:54 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

On the topic of Assassin's Creed, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to loan me the Original one for PC (Or any of the Prince of Persia games.). I don't really want to buy it cuz I don't know if my PC will run it. I will be happy to reimburse you for shipping.

Thanks! ~B96

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; March 16th, 2013 at 04:32 PM.
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:50 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Got Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten yesterday.

Beat chapter 1!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag is one of my most anticipated games for this year.

However, nothing is drawing my money more than The Last of Us. OMG, the game is looking great. Naughty Dog is putting a lot of greatness into their games.

The best part, with the release date setback, it now comes out 5 days after my birthday! Comes out on a Friday...that Saturday is going to be fun!
Old March 17th, 2013, 10:02 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Etrian Odyssey 4

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games