Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 8th, 2019, 11:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Atom Eve (Public Playtesting)

I think the marker removal for your own team is a lot of fun. I mostly used markers to heal and to bolster defense in my matches and I thought she was plenty fun. I also went for the defense subtraction a couple of times and it was pretty useful.

From my view, removing other Order Markers from enemy units is non-essential for fun. That said, it's not like the ability to do that doesn't already exist in the metagame (Zatanna).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2019, 11:19 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

She can't remove OM's, I assume that was a typo?

If you guys would rather nix the enemy marker removal than start over, it's fine. I think the design is a lot less interesting then, but I'd rather her be fun, than to be extra unique!
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:23 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, it was a typo. Apologies. I just meant "markers" for that.

I'm OK either way, as it's not something I really tested and I found her plenty of fun and with a plethora of options anyway. Sounds like Ronin will be more sold on the design without that aspect, though, and that removing that aspect would nix the need for more testing.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 8th, 2019, 11:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yes, it was a typo. Apologies. I just meant "markers" for that.

I'm OK either way, as it's not something I really tested and I found her plenty of fun and with a plethora of options anyway. Sounds like Ronin will be more sold on the design without that aspect, though, and that removing that aspect would nix the need for more testing.
Oh I don't mind more testing at all! Basically we're taking away the most exciting aspect of the design, in my opinion. Yes she'll still be useful and fun, but this part is unique, cool, and fits her character. But if it's going to be a constant fun fail, then I definitely don't want it in there (And would avoid it for all future designs too).

Basically I'm uneasy either way now. Not a good feeling!
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:34 AM

Well not completely unique (see aforementioned Zatanna (I) who can already do the trick). Maybe the thing to do is to get another tester to try out the combos we're worried will be fun fails and ask them to particularly pay attention to whether it creates an unfun gaming experience or not?

Old July 8th, 2019, 11:41 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well not completely unique (see aforementioned Zatanna (I) who can already do the trick). Maybe the thing to do is to get another tester to try out the combos we're worried will be fun fails and ask them to particularly pay attention to whether it creates an unfun gaming experience or not?
She was grandfathered in before a lot of these other bonding units

Basically where I'm at now:
I could totally get more tests and "prove" her to be fine. But this is my biggest problem:

Quote:
If I was using Eve in-house, I'd house-rule some limits on her marker removal into place (like keeping her from nuking Avenger Markers).
If you're going to house-rule a design, no matter what testing proves, then it's not okay. I don't want this released, someone reading this thread, and thinking "Yeah this design could be better with tweaks." That's not good game design.

I'd love some other Hero input here too.
@johnny139 @Karat @Lazy Orang @quozl @Tornado
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I find messing with opponent's stuff very fun. She's a bit like The Mask. Just gotta make sure she doesn't make matchups totally lopsided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:04 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I find messing with opponent's stuff very fun. She's a bit like The Mask. Just gotta make sure she doesn't make matchups totally lopsided.
The concern is the opponent's feeling of fun playing against her. She's definitely fun, but does she make the game itself not fun?
Old July 8th, 2019, 12:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh yeah, I find playing against that a lot of fun too. It's challenging and there's an amazing sense of accomplishment when you overcome things like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 8th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A counter to some of the most powerful builds in C3G sounds like a good thing.
Is there anyone that starts or acquires a 'negative' marker that it would be beneficial to remove?

I think most of these concerns will play out in public testing.
Old July 8th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Creeper and Genis-Vell could like some marker removal.
Old July 8th, 2019, 01:04 PM
...has moist legs

Molly Hayes also. Though I would probably never choose that as her option.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library