Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old June 13th, 2008, 01:11 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Feedback on the Jungle Site Design

It really looks amazing! It gives the forums a whole new flare, and strays from the standard and uneventful look of most forum sites.

I say yes to a Wide TJ style. That would be amazing! Great job on the layout!
Old June 13th, 2008, 01:11 PM

SVD997 knows what's in an order marker SVD997 knows what's in an order marker

Looks great, but I can't stand the narrow format on my widescreen. Consider this another vote for wide. I like the way it looks though.
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

Okay we will work on a Wide style. For the record, when Xotli created the script that converted everyone to Jungle, he found out only appx 140 people were using the existing Wide style. We have 5,000+ members. However I think it is safe to assume those 140 or so people are more frequent visitors than the other 4,800.

Clicking on the spider was an idea I originally considered, but we didn't have time to throw together exactly what you would find if you clicked on him. I plan to use this technique for something in the future though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
while I was checking it out someone came over and asked if I was on a Marijuana website.
Wow. I never looked at it that way! I think you have to be of a certain mindset to see a leaf and think that

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Thank you, funrun. I think you're right about the assumption that many, many of those using "wide" are the more regular participants.
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:20 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In fact, All of my 'Post Reply' and 'New Thread' buttons are still blue. Anything I should do?
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:35 PM

Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby! Finrod rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
The post Reply in this thread and the New Thread button in the Battle Reports Section are still blue for me. Great design. THANKS!
First post in the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun View Post
Note: I am aware that some forum buttons like "New Thread" and "Post Reply" are still the old blue color. If you see other icons or pieces of the site that seem mismatched to the Jungle style, please post about it here.

Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
In fact, All of my 'Post Reply' and 'New Thread' buttons are still blue. Anything I should do?
...sigh...
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:36 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I didn't see that first post of your Finrod. Thanks.
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:38 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Will do, FunRun. Thanks for the warning. I'll try harder next time.
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:38 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm loving the jungle theme! Everything looks awesome, really pumps me up for recieving my own shipment of the great stuff.

I...love...this website....
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:39 PM
Site Admin

Elffy, I deleted my post cuz I saw someone beat me to the answer.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
funrun, I, too, like the wide format. But I like the new jungle theme so much that I'm staying default width until we can get jungle-wide. You've done that good of a job. Thanks.
Yeh! This was my goal- to convert someone back to the format the site was originally designed to be viewed in. So much of the overall effect of the design has to be cut out for the Wide format to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Paid professionals couldn't do better.
I love to hear this! hex and I are actually professionals at this stuff, we just don't get paid to do it here, so comments like this are the pay off.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old June 13th, 2008, 02:46 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Paid professionals couldn't do better.
I love to hear this! hex and I are actually professionals at this stuff, we just don't get paid to do it here, so comments like this are the pay off.
Your professionalism shows and the site looks fantastic. I'll stick with the Jungle but would love it in wide format.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online