Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 18th, 2019, 06:22 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Storm (II) (Breathing)

I'll try to simplify each glyph and perhaps nerf some since there seems to be a bit of apprehension as-is. Should have a refined proposal in a bit.
Old October 18th, 2019, 06:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2019, 09:16 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
NAME = STORM
SECRET IDENTITY = ORORO MONROE

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ???
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ~290

WEATHER SCULPTRESS
Start the game with a Glyph of Weather: Blizzard, Glyph of Weather: Fog, Glyph of Weather: Thunderstorm, and Glyph of Weather: Tornado on this card. Instead of:
• moving, you may choose a Glyph of Weather on the battlefield, and place it onto any empty space up to 1 space away from the space it currently occupies.
• attacking, you may place a Glyph of Weather from this card power-side up onto any empty space within 6 spaces of Storm.
When Storm is destroyed, remove all Glyphs of Weather from the battlefield that were placed by Weather Sculptress.

ATMOSPHERIC MASTERY
If any other figure rolls for a Glyph of Weather, you may add or subtract 2 from that roll. Anytime Storm would be affected by a Glyph of Weather, you may choose for her to instead ignore any or all of that Glyph's effects.

FLYING
Glyph of Weather: Blizzard
removed the slippery ice and ladders effects, and attack/special power/glyph usage prevention.
Spoiler Alert!

Glyph of Weather: Fog
removed shadow spaces and leaving engagement attack verbiage
Spoiler Alert!

Glyph of Weather: Thunderstorm
changed to figure's movement ending trigger, removed battlefield level and figure height subtraction, and the possibility of a 2nd wound
Spoiler Alert!

Glyph of Weather: Tornado
removed other possible roll outcomes, changed to allow possibility of moving figures when first thrown down
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; October 19th, 2019 at 04:19 AM.
Old October 18th, 2019, 09:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Snow space mention in Thunderstorm seems a bit odd to me (I mean, I know it's frozen water, but I don't think that association comes across as cleanly).

I kind of miss the topsy-turvy of going right and left for the Tornado, but I understand the desire to streamline it. I like the auto-wound there.

I worry that the Thunderstorm won't be very effective, but that can be tweaked after some testing.

I support the changes.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 18th, 2019, 09:29 PM

It's mainly to build up more interplay between the glyphs. Use the tornado to throw them into the snow, use the snow to keep them still, which then they'll have to roll for thunderstorm, and if you get the fog down as well, they won't be able to target non-adjacent figures etc.

But it's not a big deal either way. It'll still allow you to do all that, you just won't get the bonus 2 subtracted from the roll if they're in the Blizzard.
Old October 18th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I'll echo the snow feeling a bit odd, more mechanical than thematic there. And I think I might prefer an unblockable attack die for the tornado than an automatic wound, but that's probably more of a testing concern at this point. I'm fine seeing how it feels.

But those looks nice and trim and I don't have any real complaints!
Old October 19th, 2019, 03:35 AM

Removed the snow inclusion, and I modified the Tornado a tad to have a bit more of that randomness factor when being placed.

Spoiler Alert!

I honestly wouldn't be against dropping the wound part at the end in general. Let it be used for figure re-arrangement, setting up the Blizzard and Thunderstorm etc. Then let any falling damage happen naturally.

As for the Thunderstorm...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I worry that the Thunderstorm won't be very effective, but that can be tweaked after some testing.
How about this change?
Quote:
GLYPH OF WEATHER: THUNDERSTORM
SUBTITLE = AUTOMATIC WOUND

PERMANENT GLYPH

If a figure ends its movement on the space this glyph occupies, or on a space within 1 space of this glyph, even if this glyph is unoccupied, each player must roll the 20-sided die for each figure that player controls without the Electrically Charged special power, that is on or within 1 space of this glyph, one at a time. Subtract 2 from the roll if the figure is an Android, Cyborg, or if it is on a water space. If they roll 6 or lower, that figure receives one wound.
This makes it trigger anytime a figure ends its movement within the area of effect, but it also affects all other figures within the area, not just the one ending its movement. This can allow you/Storm to purposely stay with it, even on the glyph itself, to make it trigger. Another strategic option.

Last edited by Arkham; October 19th, 2019 at 04:22 AM.
Old October 19th, 2019, 08:52 AM

Oooh, I like that. I like how that'll make Storm really feel like she's in full control of her Thunderstorm. Nicely done.

Old October 19th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Just seems a little odd that the thunderstorm glyph is distinguishing between player's figures. I like it otherwise.
Old October 19th, 2019, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Just seems a little odd that the thunderstorm glyph is distinguishing between player's figures. I like it otherwise.
Not sure I follow. Is it a wording issue with having each player roll for their own figures within the AoE?
Old October 19th, 2019, 09:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Not sure I follow. Is it a wording issue with having each player roll for their own figures within the AoE?
I think so. As it reads, player A moves a figure into range on their turn and either takes damage or not. None of player B's figures are in range. Then on Player B's turn they move into the range of the glyph.

As it reads, on player B's turn only player B's figures would roll for damage not player A's figure that is also in range. Which I assume is not the intent.

I assume the intent is that player A's figure is in range, player B moves a figure into range and then both players roll for damage from the glyph.
Old October 19th, 2019, 09:40 PM

To me it's reading as the way you're assuming it's intended.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library