Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 7th, 2010, 12:58 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: PreNovember PreRelease D&D Wave 3 Speculation & Informat

I have a feeling that Valkrill will team up with Utgar,but I have a feelign Utgar is going to get mad. I mean come on Valkrill's units throw smaller goblins in the way. Lol. Bugbears are not very nice.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old October 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I have a feeling that Valkrill will team up with Utgar,but I have a feelign Utgar is going to get mad. I mean come on Valkrill's units throw smaller goblins in the way. Lol. Bugbears are not very nice.
I noticed this right off the bat. When I look at the two Valkrill units we have so far, I see that most of their special powers that deal with other generals involve Valkrill units throwing others under the bus. I mean the bugbears are strong, but when things get bad, they sacrifice Goblins (Utgar). Look a the knights bonding. Most bondings involve keeping the cheerleader close to the units it can support. The DK are all about sending units out to fight for them.

If I were Utgar, I would be ticked

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 7th, 2010, 03:02 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
Quote:
I noticed this right off the bat. When I look at the two Valkrill units we have so far, I see that most of their special powers that deal with other generals involve Valkrill units throwing others under the bus. I mean the bugbears are strong, but when things get bad, they sacrifice Goblins (Utgar). Look a the knights bonding. Most bondings involve keeping the cheerleader close to the units it can support. The DK are all about sending units out to fight for them.

This is all assuming Utgar gives a steaming piece. He's always seemed willing to trash his own units (Deathwalker 7000, Nagrubs, etc.) for victory.
Old October 7th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Quote:
Quote:

This is all assuming Utgar gives a steaming piece. He's always seemed willing to trash his own units (Deathwalker 7000, Nagrubs, etc.) for victory.
But he trashed his own. Any good military leader knows that troops are expendable. They are not so expendable when you are sacrificing them for another person's victory.

-Ryougabot

Old October 7th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Utgar made it through Valkyrie preschool. He learned to share.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old October 7th, 2010, 04:47 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWK9000 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Stop it nerds!
Says the guy on the design team for a game based around small plastic miniatures!
That makes us the players who play with the small plastic miniatures that were onced tested by the design team even bigger nerds
Who's the bigger nerd? The nerd, or the nerd who designed his toys?
I almost fell out of my chair laughing at the Star Wars reference
There's a star wars reference? Man I am out of it.

Old October 7th, 2010, 05:22 PM

Ecthelion is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post

There's a star wars reference? Man I am out of it.
yeah

Ecthelion
Old October 7th, 2010, 05:34 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Being maniachal and evil does not lend itself to sharing.

This has probably been brought up, but what are the D&D alignments of each Genral

Jandar - LG
Utgar - LE
Valkrll - CE
Aquilla - CN
Ullar - LN
Einar - LN
Vydar - CG

-Ryougabot

Old October 7th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
This has probably been brought up, but what are the D&D alignments of each Genral

Jandar - LG
Utgar - LE
Valkrll - CE
Aquilla - CN
Ullar - LN
Einar - LN
Vydar - CG
I'd probably put Ullar as N or CN (maybe even NG?) and Vydar as N. The rest look good.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old October 7th, 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Jandar - LG
Utgar - LE
Valkrll - CE
Aquilla - CN
Ullar - LN
Einar - LN
Vydar - CG
I want them to not have alignments.

Ecthelion
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthelion View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Jandar - LG
Utgar - LE
Valkrll - CE
Aquilla - CN
Ullar - LN
Einar - LN
Vydar - CG
I don't think anyone is suggesting these are official or something, just an easier way to recognize their personalities.
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthelion View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Jandar - LG
Utgar - LE
Valkrll - CE
Aquilla - CN
Ullar - LN
Einar - LN
Vydar - CG
I don't think anyone is suggesting these are official or something, just an easier way to recognize their personalities.
I think they don't align very well, and I like them to not be restricted by alignments. Ullar would not get vipers, Jandar would not get Vikings, and Einar would certianly not get an Oni. The Valkyrie don't need to be told who they summon.

Ecthelion

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News