Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old December 1st, 2010, 06:56 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Shocky's Predict the Victor Battle Reports

Looks like the votes were in my favor, 8-1. Yikes for Blue.

Anyway, I won initiative first, and Marcu took advantage of the map to get to a glyph first turn. It ended up being Astrid. She bonds with Nilf, and gets a Greenscale to the other glyph before long. It is... Wait for it... Mitonsoul! We roll the d20 numerous times, starting with her army. Everyone survives on her side, now for mine. All the Vipers survive... Marcu survives... A MotH survives... AND THE OTHER MASTER GOES DOWN!!! Yup, a Master of the Hunt falls to the Massive Curse... Nilfheim leaves me no time to mourn as he begins ISB-ing my start zone. The Venocs surround him, and begin throwing four or five dice at a time at him. His Greenies try to sneak around the sides, but that requires them to leave their king, and the Vipers make quick work of them. The other Master moves, and finishes Nilf. I believe he only managed to kill about eight Vipers. Ouch. I move in some more Venocs, and manage to retake the glyph that Marcu just vacated, courtesy of a Greenie rolling hot. I kill the GSWs that were in position to grab the glyph again. The Master of the Hunt moves in, and throws a spear at the Marro Warwitch. Thanks to an initiative switch, Kee-Mo-Shi manages to get two Mind-Shackling attempts in, but neither succeed. Toxic Skin does, however, and brings the MotH up to four wounds. Another Viper goes down, to the second-to-last Greenscale, leaving me a MotH with four wounds and one unmoved Viper, and Blue Kee-Mo-Shi with two wounds, and two Greenies. The Master takes out the Warwitch with a good roll, and then throws his Javelin at one of the two remaining GSWs, killing it. He moves up to single-hex height, and receives an attack from the last surviving Greenscale. He defends. He attacks. It defends. This goes on for almost a round, until the Master of the Hunt proves victorious!

Shockma wins! With a Master of the Hunt with four wounds and a single Venoc Viper remaining!

The next battle: Shockma Ranyk vs. Dad

Shockma:
Minions of Utgar x2
Moltenclaw
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Marcu Esenwein

Dad:
Grok Riders x2
Me-Burq-Sa
Mezzodemon Warmongers x3
(I let Dad go five points over. He did take the Groks after all...)

On the same map as before, Run to the Hills by Shockma Ranyk.

Predict away!
Old December 1st, 2010, 07:59 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

2-0 (+2)

Hmmm. This next battle is tough. Your Dad outnumbers you, but you've got the power. I vote Shockma Ranyk.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old December 1st, 2010, 08:10 PM

Whitearrow knows what's in an order marker Whitearrow knows what's in an order marker

(0,0)
Numbers are a big part of a battle though, and in this case I think its enough. I'd actually say Dad on this one, although not by much.
Old December 1st, 2010, 08:14 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

1-0 (Missed the second one. )

I'll pick Shockma for this one.
Old December 1st, 2010, 08:23 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It'll be tough, but your dad can win. Moltenclaw's special is his biggest worry. (That and the overly fragile, expensive Groks)
Old December 1st, 2010, 08:30 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
It'll be tough, but your dad can win. Moltenclaw's special is his biggest worry. (That and the overly fragile, expensive Groks)
I feel honored that a guy who has a frickin title for his battle reports is posting in my thread. So... Is that a vote for Dad?
Old December 1st, 2010, 09:25 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker

Shockma 1-1.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...
Old December 1st, 2010, 09:37 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, sorry. That was a vote for your Dad.
Old December 1st, 2010, 10:41 PM
Bot Bloodhound

Fen_Hydra has disabled reputation

Shockma.

2-0.
Old December 2nd, 2010, 01:47 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

2-0 (+2)

Shockma

Old December 2nd, 2010, 08:32 PM

Thanks for making my Battle Reports thread such a success guys! Keep the votes coming!
Old December 3rd, 2010, 03:57 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

1-0 YES! A battle report thread where I start out with a correct prediction!

This battle is a little tough for me, but I think those Minions will cut through their enemies with impunity. I'm going to go for Shockma.

Argh - Bionicle and Heroscape fanatic

Need a battle to excite you?
Read ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports