Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 20th, 2007, 12:53 PM

Giark has disabled reputation
I didn't see this covered, so forgive the question if it's been asked, but where do you get HS bases? Are you cutting them off existing HS figs or can you purchase bases somewhere?

Check out my latest project at
www.fbnmultimedia.com
Old February 20th, 2007, 02:37 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
It looks like Raistlin from Dragonlance will be in the D&D minis set that will be released in July (The Night Below).

A better picture can be see here (post #23):
http://www.hordelings.com/frontend/f...&post_id=54925
Very nice. I like that they went with the red robes, because when he was in the black and beyond he was way too powerful for a minis game!
Old February 20th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
And he would have to be Evil. The Red Robes means he could be Good or Neutral. It would be cool to see Caramon.

Newb.
Old February 20th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giark
I didn't see this covered, so forgive the question if it's been asked, but where do you get HS bases? Are you cutting them off existing HS figs or can you purchase bases somewhere?
Giark, check out this thread for base help:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=5214

And this thread for base stickers:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=616

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old February 20th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
And he would have to be Evil. The Red Robes means he could be Good or Neutral. It would be cool to see Caramon.

Newb.
Yeah, they could make for a nice pair of HS customs that depend on each other.
Old February 20th, 2007, 03:24 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie

Newb.
The piece is list as being in the Lawful/Chaotic Good war bands.

With the Dragonlance movie coming out this fall I would expect (and hope for) several DL figs from D&D minis this year.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:07 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'm providing this one as a link just as they did on WK's website. It's to a photobucket account that has 3 pages of scans of figs from the new DC Origin Heroclix set due out in two weeks. Here ya go:

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w310/Buddyhoss/

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 04:52 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I'm providing this one as a link just as they did on WK's website. It's to a photobucket account that has 3 pages of scans of figs from the new DC Origin Heroclix set due out in two weeks. Here ya go:

That is a great set. All good figures. Hopefully Blackhawk is not Unique...

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:23 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
Quote:

I have seen one unconfirmed reference to the "Blackhawks". I'm with you on that one.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:26 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:

Hey, they have Sandman!

Bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum! Mr. Sandman!
Old February 23rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
Quote:

I have seen one unconfirmed reference to the "Blackhawks". I'm with you on that one.
YAY!! I like the Blackhawks being included and they will not be unique. Check the picture again and you will see the three circles at the botom colored yellow, blue and red. Those are the point values for the rookie, experienced and veteran figures respectively. My guess is those will be numbered 1, 2 and 3 since HC has a tendency to put troop figures at the beginning of the set.

Figs I'm interested in from the set:

Blackhawks
Robotman
Hawkman
Cyborg Superman
Steel
Mister Miracle (very cool!)
Shazam
Martian Manhunter (finally a non-unique)
Mister Mind (great piece for HS)
Stripe

Newb.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler
It looks like Raistlin from Dragonlance will be in the D&D minis set that will be released in July (The Night Below).

A better picture can be see here (post #23):
http://www.hordelings.com/frontend/f...&post_id=54925
I missed this when you posted it! Woo hoo!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions