Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 25th, 2022, 07:49 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Miek - Initial Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I'll grab the initial here.
Awesome! Can't wait for the tests!
Old January 25th, 2022, 08:07 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll try to get it done by Monday
Old January 25th, 2022, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Nice! What armies are you thinking of running?
Old January 25th, 2022, 08:31 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Still working on it, any suggestions? Assuming all will be run with Korg.
Old January 25th, 2022, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexH12 View Post
Quote:
Still working on it, any suggestions? Assuming all will be run with Korg.
Korg, Meggan, and Stan Lee are the obvious picks. Not sure what else would work with them, maybe look at Korg's playtests. It's been too long for me to remember what those armies were
Old January 26th, 2022, 01:29 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Figures that can ignore Miek’s friendly fire (like Jason, for example) seem like solid picks.
Old January 26th, 2022, 09:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There's an argument for him with like Korg, Captain America, and some Talons.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 29th, 2022, 08:44 PM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Miek

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom Map - Elm Street
Units: 810 pts - Korg, Miek, Meggan, Baron Zemo 170 VS 810 pts - Wrecking Crew, Skrull Infiltrator
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: 1000 pts - Captain America 240, Korg, Miek, Meggan, Zombie VS 1000pts - Trinity
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom Map - Royal Wakadan Forest
Units: 1000 pts - Captain America 240, Korg, Miek, Meggan, Zombie VS 1000 pts - Luke Cage, Songbird, Daredevil 200, Ronin 180, Spider-Man 250
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 200 seems right. Will be better with more Gladiators/Warbound figures. He may also shine in an army with a bit of range to tie down/screen an opponent and get unblockables without doing damage to his buddies.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Miek is an interesting guy. He was able to do a lot of wounds with Never Stopping, too bad almost half was friendly fire. I found that I didn't attack very often with his normal attack. It seemed like a better idea to attack with someone else and hope to roll unblockables. As I said there is some risk in that as he easily hurts his teammates. It made for some interesting decisions and made we not want to stay adjacent to him even though he was giving and getting a bonus via Warbound. Chemming is a nice power but it didn't have a huge effect in these games. What hurts Miek and his Gladiators is their movement and lack of turn bonding/free movement. The Crime Fighter were able to swarm them pretty fast and take them out. Maybe a playtest with Martian Manhunter or another figure mover(Ms Marvel?) can help get them rolling faster. I think keeping him at 200 and moving to public playtesting should be fine.

Last edited by Ericth74; January 30th, 2022 at 12:03 AM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 10:44 PM

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Miek

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom Map - Elm Street
Units: 810 pts - Korg, Miek, Meggan, Baron Zemo 170 VS 810 pts - Wrecking Crew, Skrull Infiltrator
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: 1000 pts - Captain America 240, Korg, Miek, Meggan, Zombie VS Army2
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom Map - Royal Wakadan Forest
Units: 1000 pts - Captain America 240, Korg, Miek, Meggan, Zombie VS 1000 pts - Luke Cage, Songbird, Daredevil 200, Ronin 180, Spider-Man 250
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 200 seems right. Will be better with more Gladiators/Warbound figures. He may also shine in an army with a bit of range to tie down/screen an opponent and get unblockables without doing damage to his buddies.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Miek is an interesting guy. He was able to do a lot of wounds with Never Stopping, too bad almost half was friendly fire. I found that I didn't attack very often with his normal attack. It seemed like a better idea to attack with someone else and hope to roll unblockables. As I said there is some risk in that as he easily hurts his teammates. It made for some interesting decisions and made we not want to stay adjacent to him even though he was giving and getting a bonus via Warbound. Chemming is a nice power but it didn't have a huge effect in these games. What hurts Miek and his Gladiators is their movement and lack of turn bonding/free movement. The Crime Fighter were able to swarm them pretty fast and take them out. Maybe a playtest with Martian Manhunter or another figure mover(Ms Marvel?) can help get them rolling faster. I think keeping him at 200 and moving to public playtesting should be fine.
Thanks for the tests! I'm glad you got mostly good results out of him, but I can definitely see where movement could be an issue. I might implement some more bonding with Hulk when the time comes
Also, what army did you play against in the second test?
Old January 30th, 2022, 12:04 AM

@AlexH12
JLA Trinity - Superman Wonder Woman and Batman

I updated my test info, good catch.
Old January 30th, 2022, 04:08 AM

If we're all good here, I propose we move to Public Playtesting.
Old January 30th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Miek - VOTE for Public Playtesting

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library