Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 3rd, 2023, 09:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Sandman (William Baker)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Let's send him to testing and see how he feels.

Since the Rogues are around, we should have a few guest stars Doc Ock can draft to fill out a team, so we should be able to at least sanity test w/o Mysterio and have an idea on points.

(Open to thoughts on exactly how we want to approach testing here, but I figure even in the bare minimum scenario we'd want to hold him in testing for Mysterio so that we could test the faction with the tweaked pieces)
Well you have two slots if you want to start Mysterio

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 4th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Sandman (William Baker)

This passes

Thanks folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Let's send him to testing and see how he feels.

Since the Rogues are around, we should have a few guest stars Doc Ock can draft to fill out a team, so we should be able to at least sanity test w/o Mysterio and have an idea on points.

(Open to thoughts on exactly how we want to approach testing here, but I figure even in the bare minimum scenario we'd want to hold him in testing for Mysterio so that we could test the faction with the tweaked pieces)
Well you have two slots if you want to start Mysterio
I could, but in practice I'm probably not actually advancing two things at a time right now, so the progress would be kind of illusionary. Which would be on-brand for Mysterio!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database