Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th, 2019, 02:32 AM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: RiSkape: HeroScape / Risk mashup

@Dr.Goomonkey Thanks! It's been a blast so far, which is why I figured I'd post what we'd come up with in case anyone else wanted to give it a shot! I was really impressed with all the brainstorming you all had done to come up with this - the whole gameplay is really impressively put together.

We had contemplated just doing risk battles against the neutral territories when we were setting it up, using the heroscape dice variant to keep the theme, but it ended up being a lot of fun challenging each other to see how long we could last with a 100 point army, and ended up with some fairly creative setups.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion