Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 27th, 2011, 06:52 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tournament - April 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
*Speaking of which, anyone have 2 squads of Romans I can borrow?
I'm still undecided on what I'm bringing, but I plan to narrow down my range of choices tonight. If I don't go with the Legionnaires myself, I'll send you a PM.

Legionnaires? Please, I want Archers. I gotta handicap myself so I can play on your level!

(Kidding, I would actually like to run Legionnaires.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events