Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 23rd, 2020, 08:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Large Pack in !]

I just love to look at it. It's beautiful!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Lilja in !]

And please, welcome to Lilja into the Hall of VC !

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:22 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Lilja in !]

Special shout-out for the Awakened Forest !

Took me some time to figure out how I'd include them in the Hall... I finally decided to go with a whole new standalone model for them
(I hesitated putting them together on the SoV Banner... but it wasn't fitting well with the current state of the banner... :s ).

As soon as the books are made, I will update the website.
I am waiting for the final army cards for Xundar and its Shadow army too...

French Forum's admin.
Old October 11th, 2020, 06:16 PM
Marcel Marceau

Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Awakened Forest incoming..

Okay, just a quick update here.

3rd SoV visual is completed with the Shadow faction (see image in spoiled bellow or directly on the web page!). I am pretty happy with the result, as I had to make a choice on ho to divide the releases between this visual and aneventual fourth SoV banners.

Spoiler Alert!

Awakened Forest and Wave 22 -Scourge of Apollyon banners are ready (see spoiler bellow only), but I still had no time to make the HTML codes to include them on my web page...
Here, I am not happy with a few visuals that suffers from the shrinking to a small square... Acolytes and Breach for instance might deserve a better picture for instance... whatever.

Spoiler Alert!

French Forum's admin.
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:26 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Awakened Forest incoming..

I think it looks pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 27th, 2021, 03:59 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs [Paused...]

@DanieLoche : I just noticed ... Maltis Tez (SoV 20) is titled "Knife in the Dark" on the Hall page, but his card says "Quick Strike." Just a quick note for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old May 28th, 2021, 03:31 AM
Marcel Marceau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
@DanieLoche : I just noticed ... Maltis Tez (SoV 20) is titled "Knife in the Dark" on the Hall page, but his card says "Quick Strike." Just a quick note for ya.

I don't know when I'd be able to correct/update this, as I lost all my working files, but noted.

Thanks for your vigilance !

EDIT : just found out that my mistake comes directly from the Books Index, @Dad_Scaper might want to correct it too there.

French Forum's admin.
Old May 28th, 2021, 08:03 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oops. Thanks, guys!

edit: Fixed. I did like Knife in the Dark, though.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; May 28th, 2021 at 12:36 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs