Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 30th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Templates and Tools

These have been used mostly in the Marvel customs sectrion, but I just updated my Customizing Tools with classic HS card templates. There are both the normal and "vine" versions for all, except Aquilla which only has the vine version. There are also card backs, glyph, and destructible object card templates.

I also have other useful items in there, like army logos, base sticker templates in different sizes/shapes, font settings for cards, and a probability calculator for Excel.

The link is in my signature.
Old March 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM

Cappy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Templates and Tools

Excellent stuff, Grey Owl. Thanks for sharing!
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:19 PM

Pmoon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

ThanksGrey Owl. would be lost with out the info and help. As Cappy said "Excellent stuff"!!!!!
Old March 31st, 2009, 02:58 PM

Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby! Anthasu1 rolls all skulls baby!

Great GreyOwl, I love your marvel tools and no doubt will love these. Thank you
Old June 7th, 2009, 11:16 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

You're welcome. And in case you missed all the updates I made recently (they were posted in the thread in my signature, which is in the Marvel section), I made a lot of updates to the classic cards. There are 4 versions of each - vine and no vines, and with and without the extra text area (all combinations). And all the background images were redone as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards