Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: New 52 And DC Rebirth Workshop

Worth nothing is that he's actually about to appear in another arc in the main Batman run, so I'm going to see what they do with him there before developing a design for him I think

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old September 8th, 2018, 02:52 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

"In DC Rebirth KGBeast is now simply "The Beast". He is described as one of the world's best contract killers, who formerly worked for the U.S. government and typically is exclusive to Washington D.C.. His logo is a 666 symbol. He had his own private island constructed for the purposes of taking his captured enemies there and engaging them in a hunt to the death, free from any national jurisdictions. He is hired by the Penguin, Black Mask, and Great White to kill Batman and Two-Face after the latter threatens to release his collection of blackmail data to the world.[7] Anatoli is last seen when, to stop him killing a group of rioting civilians, Batman lunges into him and over a cliff. Only Batman is saved by Duke Thomas, leaving Beast's fate uncertain"

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's one I have the mini for (and it's a cool mini) and a character I enjoy, but I never had any strong ideas for him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

One thing that seems true there and in the more classic version is his willingness to use the lives of innocents for leverage. Might be something there.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:55 PM

There's definitely some cool potential for him, especially as a character who has gone toe-to-toe with Batman and come out better

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:55 PM

Any other characters on that list that peak your interest?

Reminds me, I need to put down Deathstroke II

Old September 8th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I remember seeing a really cool draft for a “Mastermind who messes with the Titans” Deathstroke that had Mercenary synergy. I don’t know who had it though.
Old September 8th, 2018, 03:00 PM

My idea is very different to that
My ideas for him revolve around his special kinetic-absorption Ikon Suit and his brief super-mercenary-teens team he was running (see OP for members)

Old September 8th, 2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I remember seeing a really cool draft for a “Mastermind who messes with the Titans” Deathstroke that had Mercenary synergy. I don’t know who had it though.
japes

Old September 8th, 2018, 03:18 PM

Bats, how were you feeling on Psycho-Pirate now? I summed up my thoughts in the OP and I'd like to know where you think we should take the design

Old September 8th, 2018, 03:21 PM

I’ll have to gather some thoughts and check back later.

Old September 8th, 2018, 03:23 PM

Ty chief
I'll maybe try and come up with some other design's first draft tonight

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy