Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 13th, 2019, 12:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - WAVE 29 - CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Could work it kind of like Incognito, but call it Undercover and use some different mechanics.
Old August 13th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old August 13th, 2019, 01:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I WANT HER CAPTURED ALIVE
At the start of the game, place April in an opponent's start zone. If April receives enough wounds to be killed, both you and that opponent automatically lose the game. At the end of each round, roll the 20-sided die, on the roll of 13 or higher, place one wound marker on this card.
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I worry that is too much of a keystone power and unthematic for her. She doesn't make or break strategies on either side, but rather influences them.
Old August 13th, 2019, 01:43 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you for sure want her captured, how about this:

CAPTURED!
"At the start of the game, April is captured, considered part of the other team and cannot move or attack. She must be placed at the opponents start zone and may not be targeted. Once per order marker reveal, April MAY attempt to escape. Add +1 for each turtle within 6 clear sight spaces of April. If April rolls a 16 or higher, she MAY escape and immediately take a turn and can now be targeted. If she rolls an 18 or higher, she will also not take any leaving engagement strikes while escaping. She may also be rescued by being adjacent to a turtle."

Probably need to wordsmith it a bit but you get the point. I added "considered part of the other team" because if the game ends without a victor, her point total should count towards the other team for a successful capture. Thematically, I love the idea that April would rather wait for the turtles to be near before she escapes.

NINJA EDIT:
BTW, here is what I'm thinking for her stats assuming she has the bonuses I listed earlier.

Point range-50-100
Life 3-4
Movement 7-8 (Being a newsreporter, I like the idea that she would move around a lot to get in position to capture the story).
Range 1
Attack 2
Defense 1

This ensures that she must be around the turtles at all times to withstand any attacks. Also, it's thematically correct because the turtles fought harder when April was around but also were more at risk of danger since April was a liability.

NEW Edit: I was thinking that I love the idea that the turtles receive +2 movement when April is adjacent to an opponent. This means that if the opponent is guarding her, the turtles get better movement. But if they abandon her, the turtles don't receive the movement bonus but April can also escape easier since she isn't adjacent to anyone.

Last edited by SuperSamyon; August 13th, 2019 at 02:17 PM.
Old August 13th, 2019, 03:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Probably should move this to the Public Design thread.
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:48 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The TNMT C3G figures are coming along nicely! Still working on the cards and have to finish painting one figure but we are just about there!

I'm trying to link from my gallery.

Got it!

Last edited by SuperSamyon; August 13th, 2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old August 13th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Tried to fix your pic link, but it's missing something or has too much somethings in it! If you copy the link to it and click the mountain button , that'll do the trick.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 13th, 2019, 11:30 PM

Finally got the photos straightened out! You can click them to see the detail better.
Old August 13th, 2019, 11:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I see the pics, the Turtles look sweet.
Old August 14th, 2019, 01:22 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Old August 14th, 2019, 06:49 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like the color-coded bases! Definitely an idea I would steal if I ever got around to rebasing my minis...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy