Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 6th, 2015, 01:29 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dallas Area "Official" Tournament structure

So it is the summer now, school has ended for some people and I was thinking I might throw something together for a small summer tournament. I dont know when or if it is a good time because I will be very busy for at least one month but what would you guys think? How busy are your summers?

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old June 18th, 2015, 09:47 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

I'm thinking that something in July or early August might be a good idea. I know that I'll be a little booked up for June.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old June 28th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Summer tournament thread is here!!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:50 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

NHSD thread is up!!! I asked dignan if he was open to having it Richardson Open style.

So everyone's fav: back yard BBQ with Heroscape for NHSD:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...46#post2045546

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old December 16th, 2015, 01:03 AM

bbearz is surprisingly tart

Are there any Dallas people that play HS often?

Looking to get back in the mix.... after 7 years. :O

- - Looking for HeroScape gaming in Dallas/FW area - -
Also play any/all board games.
Old December 17th, 2015, 12:40 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We meet for tournaments 3-4 times a year, but some gamedays might pop up every once in a while. Either way, this thread is the place to keep an eye, all our events are posted here. Feel free to chime in, we are always open to new people.
Old December 23rd, 2015, 09:21 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbearz View Post
Are there any Dallas people that play HS often?

Looking to get back in the mix.... after 7 years. :O
We play Heroscape pretty frequently at my place in Richardson. We usually get together on Thursday nights around 7:00 and play a few games. PM if you are interested.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old December 25th, 2015, 08:09 PM

Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker Sgt.Erock knows what's in an order marker

I'm a HS newbie but I freaking love this game. Subscribed to the thread.
Old March 26th, 2016, 08:57 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

There are some serious crickets in this thread.
Old March 28th, 2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Yeah, I fully intended to run a March tournament, but then I bought a new house. I've been derailed for the last month or so. I'll get with Mark about setting up a tournament. It's almost time for the Richardson Open anyway.

Old March 28th, 2016, 12:56 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Yeah, I fully intended to run a March tournament, but then I bought a new house. I've been derailed for the last month or so. I'll get with Mark about setting up a tournament. It's almost time for the Richardson Open anyway.
Oh wow, congrats on the new place.
Old March 31st, 2016, 07:08 PM

bbearz is surprisingly tart

Any updates on the open gaming on Thursday nights in Richardson?

- - Looking for HeroScape gaming in Dallas/FW area - -
Also play any/all board games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events