Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:28 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Alternate C3V/SOV Figure Template

vegietarian18 has made it known that the C3V/SOV Figure template crashes Google Docs whenever he tries to pull it up. The other templates work fine though, so I decided it must be that specific drawing. In case others have this problem, I'll put this up here.

Alternate C3V/SOV Figure Template

veg, if you could tell me how this works that would be great.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:42 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Alternate C3V/SOV Figure Template

Hmmm, weird. I can access the C3V/SoV figures no problem. Anybody else having troubles?

By the way greygnarl, the alternate template you posted is incomplete. Just want to make sure you're not accessing some old local copy....
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:00 AM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate C3V/SOV Figure Template

I also have no problem with the template. This is really just for vegie.

As for the imcompleteness, I left the Varkaanans and the second Mok off. I think that's what you're referring too. Just added them.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events