Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 27th, 2007, 04:50 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Flagbearer dice are painted

I was looking closely at my FB dice last time I played with them and noticed that the symbols are painted on. I only looked at Einar and Vydar dice but I'm assuming they're all the same.

I had read on the board here that they were marked using stickers but using my powers of observation found this not to be true.

I thought I had seen a post about incorrectly marked dice. Can anyone provide more info on this?

Were there more than one style of FB dice?
Old November 27th, 2007, 04:57 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
So they're pad-printed?

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old November 27th, 2007, 05:12 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker
Thats strange, mine are stickers.

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old November 27th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Fooflesnort
Thats strange, mine are stickers.

Mine too.
Old November 27th, 2007, 05:58 PM

Maska is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
yeah, stickers here too darn it...

"The Crystal Wind is the Storm, the Storm is Data, the Data is Life." - The Players Litany
Old November 27th, 2007, 06:14 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
The Valkyrie symbols look like symbols, but the skulls and shields look painted on.
Old November 27th, 2007, 11:20 PM

aerofool Woo who?
All my sets are painted, however the paint on the skulls look a bit like waterslide transfers.

The post in question about the messed up dice was that some of them were missing their symbols, it was just blank. I can't remember where it was, but I know someone will prolly come up behind me and post a link to it.

****! I must be having a bad week!
Old November 27th, 2007, 11:56 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofool
All my sets are painted, however the paint on the skulls look a bit like waterslide transfers.

The post in question about the messed up dice was that some of them were missing their symbols, it was just blank. I can't remember where it was, but I know someone will prolly come up behind me and post a link to it.
The Cheating Dice
BAM!

Actually, that took forever to find. I have too much time on my hands.
Old November 28th, 2007, 06:27 AM

Free has disabled reputation
Mine (Utgar, Einar, & Vydar) are decals

Vegetables aren't food. Vegetables are what food eats.
Old November 28th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!
painted looking.
Old November 28th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Mine are painted.
Tried coating them with the clear nail polish and one side of a Jandar or Vdyar die begain to smear. I immediately stopped that attempt to 'protect' my dice!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion