Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 27th, 2011, 12:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape's Very First ONLINE Tournament!

Can someone compile into one post (perhaps the opening one) links to GoogleDoc templates for all the maps we are using.
Old December 27th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megapower999 View Post
So my army has enjoyed all their presents and has left "Paved with good intentions" after another absolute practice victory to return to Sidewinder tomorrow.
How can I set up a googlescape sidewinder map, and how can I set up a heroskype match for the dice rolling?
Here you go:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/pub...IA&w=960&h=720
Additionally, here is a shared Google doc with the map image and your armies. Just make a copy of it in Google Docs (FILE>Make a Copy), and you should then be able to resize the figure markers, move them, and so forth. You can then share it out with your opponent via the SHARE button at the top right of the doc.

With the HeroSkype app, you can manage order markers, roll dice, and write everything to a log file. Most of this will hopefully be intuitive, but the following link shows how to view the log file.
Old December 27th, 2011, 01:26 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
So my army has enjoyed all their presents and has left "Paved with good intentions" after another absolute practice victory to return to Sidewinder tomorrow.
How can I set up a googlescape sidewinder map, and how can I set up a heroskype match for the dice rolling?
Here you go:
Than you filthy, and I figured out heroskype.
Old December 27th, 2011, 01:32 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Can someone compile into one post (perhaps the opening one) links to GoogleDoc templates for all the maps we are using.
Yes, I can do that later.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old December 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Here you go:
Additionally, here is a shared Google doc with the map image and your armies. Just make a copy of it in Google Docs (FILE>Make a Copy), and you should then be able to resize the figure markers, move them, and so forth. You can then share it out with your opponent via the SHARE button at the top right of the doc.

With the HeroSkype app, you can manage order markers, roll dice, and write everything to a log file. Most of this will hopefully be intuitive, but the following link shows how to view the log file.
Apparently I linked the wrong thing (just the image). Here is the correct link, though it's basically the same as Filthy's.
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1.../edit?hl=en_US
Old December 27th, 2011, 03:03 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

I battle Megapower999 today! Waiting to hear from him, and we shall begin.

Hey Megapower, your PM you sent me had nothing but old PM Quotes in it. Not sure if you were trying to set up the Heroskype chat or whatnot.

I just set up a match. Here's the name: 4efa175a9c4431325012826.html
I'll keep checking my PM box in the meantime. Sorry for the trouble!

Last edited by Izner; December 27th, 2011 at 03:09 PM.
Old December 27th, 2011, 05:47 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker

Megapower999 vs Izner

Round One (MP-19, IZ-13)
The Archers moved carefully to avoid falling into Izner’s increased range, while the Nakitas fanned out. One Nakita’s arm was sticking out the mountain side, and was shot down by an archer, drawing first blood. A Nakita gained height and downed the offending archer, as well as another taking out the Air elemental. The remaining archers took the glyph of wannok, missed a warforged and downed another Nakita. Laglor lumbered up to end the round, and Marcu took a Wannok wound.
Casualties: MP- Archer, Air elemental Izner- 2 Nakitas, Marcu with 1 wound

Round 2 (MP-18, IZ-
The archer’s arrows were blocked by warforged resolve and thick monkey hide. Laglor moved up and accidentally revealed that he possessed the second order marker. The archers barely missed the last Nakita, but managed to finally down the little warforged that could. (I checked with Izner that it was). Laglor autoloaded 2 wounds into Sonlen; who retaliated by healing a wound and blasting Laglor half to death. (Sonlen’s first successful dragon roll of the tourney!) The warforged started a slow advance, and Marcu was Wannoked again.
Casualties: MP- Archer, Air Elemental, Sonlen with 1 wound Izner- 2 Nakitas, 1 warforged, Marcu with 2 wounds, Laglor with 3 wounds

Round 3 (MP-9, IZ-4)
Smoke bomb saved a Nakita and resolve saved a warforged. Laglor put 2 more wounds on Sonlen, while the archers downed another Warforged. Sonlen healed himself again, jumped out of the river and failed to do anything else. The warforged eliminated the rest of the archers, freeing up the wannok glyph.
Casualties: MP- Archers, Air Elemental, Sonlen with 2 wounds Izner- 2 Nakitas, 2 Warforged, Marcu with 2 wounds, Laglor with 3 wounds.

Round 4 (MP-5, IZ- 17)
Laglor jumped into the snow and shot another wound into Sonlen. Sonlen too jumped into snow and blasted a warforged tinkertrain to bits. A warforged switched with Sonlen and knocked 3 wounds into the elf, but the wyvern took the soldier of his perch and venom stung him. Another Warforged moved up, and the wyvern brought the big ape to one life left. Due to the wannok switching sides, Othkurik took a wound.
Casualties: MP- Archers, Air, Sonlen with 5 wounds, Othkurik with 1 wound
Izner: 4 warforged, 2 Nakitas, Laglor with 5 wounds
Round 5 (MP-15, IZ-3)
Sonlen healed, grabbed his height back and blew the big ape to kingdom come. A warforged dropped Sonlen to the river and blew him to kingdom come. The wyvern grabbed the Nakita and flew her a huge distance away to kill her and eliminate an order marker, then flew to the warforged holding Wannok to remove him from the equation.
What’s Left: MP- Othkurik with 4 life, Wyvern, Fire elemental Izner- 1 warforged, Carr, Onotashi, Marcu with 4 life

Round 6 (MP-3 IZ-17)
Carr moved up, and the big chicken put 2 wounds more wounds on Marcu. Marcu stood there, sane but confused, and let himself be struck down. Carr couldn’t damage Othkurik, and the Wyvern flew back to grab Wannok. Forced to choose between Carr, a tin can and a ninja, Izner killed Onotashi.
What’s Left: MP- Othkurik with 4 life, Wyvern, Fire Elemental Izner- 1 warforged, Carr

Round 7 (MP-5 IZ-20)
Carr moved towards the center of the map, but couldn’t damage Othkurik. Othkurik sprayed Carr with acid to give him one wound. In rage because he just got the jacket as a Christmas present, Carr struck the dragon down with his sword of doom. Carr then put 2 wounds on the wyvern. The fire elemental, charged towards Carr, but couldn’t reach him. Wannok took away the last Warforged.
What’s left: Wyvern with 2 life, Fire elemental, Carr with 3 life.

Round 8 (MP-10, IZ-16)
As soon as Izner rolled a 16, Megapower hung his head in shame. Carr killed the Wyvern, then the fire elemental to take vivtory.

Thoughts: God Donut, that was way too close for my liking. Izner managed to pull off an impressive victory. All I can blame is Othkurik’s crappy defense roll against Carr.
Old December 27th, 2011, 05:49 PM

tourney History: 0-2, 775 points killed
Old December 27th, 2011, 06:12 PM

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, great report! As I was reading it, I thought you were going to pull it off. I was hoping you would too, as I'm not sure that my Minions are a good matchup for Izner's Vydar hodgepodge.
Old December 27th, 2011, 06:23 PM
The Little Warforged That Could

Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker Izner knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Wow, great report! As I was reading it, I thought you were going to pull it off. I was hoping you would too, as I'm not sure that my Minions are a good matchup for Izner's Vydar hodgepodge.
It was a very good match, and I shared your expectations.

First time using the google mapping system and the heroskype application. They made things so much easier! Wonderful tools!

Old December 27th, 2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izner View Post
Quote:
It was a very good match, and I shared your expectations.

First time using the google mapping system and the heroskype application. They made things so much easier! Wonderful tools!
I've set one up for us on Concrete Jungle

Thursday is the only possible night for me this week, otherwise sometime early next week.
Old December 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Dang, you guys are way ahead of the curve!

10 games into the event (almost a third of the games), and there are still 5 perfect brackets. One of them has several different predictions for the remaining 6 games this round. The other four agree on 5/6 games, but are split 50/50 on the Robber/Kinseth game. So, at most, there will be two perfect brackets at the end of this round.

sixthflagbearer and I are set to play tomorrow. Should be a good one.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events