Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old June 28th, 2018, 01:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I got caught up on The Man in the High Castle over the last couple of days by binge watching all of season 1 & 2. I thought it was a really good series and I'm looking forward to season 3.
Old June 30th, 2018, 04:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

GLOW Season 2 on Netflix, just as enjoyable as Season 1 was. Can't properly say just why I like this show so much, I just do. If you grew up in the 80's I think you'll love it as much as I did, if you didn't, chances are good you'll still like it as it's quite entertaining and funny. Some adult content here and there.
Old July 4th, 2018, 02:36 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Just caught Cloak and Dagger episode 5 tonight. The slow burn of the first few episodes might be coming to an end. The story is really taking shape in a good and interesting way.
Old July 24th, 2018, 01:18 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I came home from work today and my wife and daughter were watching Nailed It on Netflix. It's a reality baking competition with average people competing. Since it's Netflix, it doesn't have commercial breaks, and thus no faux drama going into commercial breaks. Since it is non-bakers in a baking competition, it is wonderfully awful. Every episode is pretty funny. If you like the Food Network cooking competition type shows, this show might be for you.
Old July 24th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The family has been loving Cloak and Dagger.

Also, been loving Luke Cage. I'm through episode 9. So far, it's better than season 1 as a whole with consistency. I thought season 1 was great only for the first half and disappointing in the second half.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 24th, 2018, 09:45 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Also, been loving Luke Cage. I'm through episode 9. So far, it's better than season 1 as a whole with consistency. I thought season 1 was great only for the first half and disappointing in the second half.
Just recently got through Luke Cage Season 2 and I was very impressed. Season 1 in on the lower part of my Netflix Defenders rankings, but this Season was just amazing in a lot of ways.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 24th, 2018, 10:06 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Just recently got through Luke Cage Season 2 and I was very impressed. Season 1 in on the lower part of my Netflix Defenders rankings, but this Season was just amazing in a lot of ways.

Good to know...that will probably be the show my wife and I watch next.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 24th, 2018, 10:12 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Loved Luke Cage season 2. I've read a lot of hate for it since I finished it, but I thought the nuanced villains were simply amazing. I especially enjoyed the way the show explored the theme of doing what is right because it is right versus doing things that are not right in pursuit of a greater good. Great performances all around.

Cloak and Dagger is going to be hard to wait for a second season. I'm watching this one with my daughter and it is a highlight of our week. The choices Tandy and Ty make have felt very real. The storyline is impressively organic, with what feel like very real consequences following very true-to-character decisions and actions. And I just plain like the leads. I'm rooting for them!

And for the trifecta... Really enjoyed the first half-a-dozen episodes of Nailed It! Not quite enough to pull me into more episodes at the moment, but a fun idea.

~Aldin, who has watched exactly three tv shows over the last month - they simply happen to have been these three!

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 24th, 2018, 11:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

PBS: American Masters: Ted Williams

The greatest hitter ever!

A truly complex individual that channeled anger into base hits and was a war hero to boot, though he never wanted to be. He lost multiple seasons of prime baseball due to wars.

Really great documentary.
Old July 24th, 2018, 11:43 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
PBS: American Masters: Ted Williams

The greatest hitter ever!

A truly complex individual that channeled anger into base hits and was a war hero to boot, though he never wanted to be. He lost multiple seasons of prime baseball due to wars.

Really great documentary.

Thank you...I'm on it...My dog's named Teddy for a reason...Though my wife tells people it's Teddy Roosevelt...I correct her...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old July 24th, 2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice.

I got the feeling the story could have been much darker but they chose to keep it as uplifting as possible. He could be a total jerk, an angry child but he was also increibly charitable especially towards children and was very vocal about including African Americans into MLB.
Old July 29th, 2018, 11:35 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
GLOW Season 2 on Netflix, just as enjoyable as Season 1 was. Can't properly say just why I like this show so much, I just do. If you grew up in the 80's I think you'll love it as much as I did, if you didn't, chances are good you'll still like it as it's quite entertaining and funny. Some adult content here and there.
I've started watching season 1 of GLOW and have gotten through the first 3 episodes. I really enjoy it so far, and while I don't know how mature it gets after the first 3 episodes, the first one was a bit graphic in a couple spots for me to watch with my daughters. But it toned down after that in the nudity/sex department so far. Certainly strong language and drug use.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV