Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 7th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Wave 10 in hand

Just got my wave 10 today from House Mouse, they look great, I only bought one pack the Granite Guardians and the Hunters. This comes at a great time I will ship out back to Iraq in a few days so this is great news, I will have to wait to met up with Lesley "Wife" in Al-A'sad to get my game on and try these bad boys out. The Cards are very thin and Both are from Valhalla, someone somewhere asked that.

Ps here is a peek at on eof the new maps. and me Haming it up.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; November 7th, 2009 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Photo's
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:11 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart
Re: Wave 10 in hand

You lucky dog I have to wait till next week to order my wave 10 . have fun with those new units Rogue A$$asSIN and know that I will keep a in my prayers. So have a safe journey and come back to us scapers
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Stay safe RA, and thank you... I can't say that enough.

-insert signature here-
Old November 7th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

Here are the Photo's.

Thank you too all that Thank the Troops and I, it really does mean alot. This just in SGT Bears got kick it the jelly beens for laughing at me taking the photo's of what he called "Toys".

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:11 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart

Awsome pictures very awsome those figures look better than their old painted counterparts
Old November 7th, 2009, 04:25 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

RA,

I'm glad you got your Wave 10 early. I wish you happy gaming and a I pray for your safe return. Thank you for being a soldier of our game and more importantly, for our country and culture.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old November 7th, 2009, 05:37 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

My Wave 10 just arrived from HouseMouse Today. Thanks Sandra!

My pics up on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nowakkn...7622755642372/

Sir Hawthorne as I never would have been able to repaint him myself:

The Hunters (they're supposed to be fuzzy. That or all Sasquatch/Quasatch pics are blurry due to some special ability...)

The Granite Guardians:

The rest of the Gang we know and love:

Backsides of the 2 new squads are on the flickr page, linked above.

FYI, thanks to the heads up we got here at Heroscapers, I sold my EOV set on eBay right away, then only had to pay $5 more (incl S&H) to get 2 of the new commons and the Champions of Reknown.

Mods: I give permission for these pics to be added to the gallery. I've already submitted the ones of the Hunters and Guards to BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/images/thing/53396

Last edited by RageAngel; November 7th, 2009 at 06:38 PM.
Old November 7th, 2009, 06:34 PM

RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby! RageAngel rolls all skulls baby!

And yes, Techno Hatred is on the final version of the card for those of you who doubted or hoped otherwise:

Old November 7th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!

Housemouse ROCKS! My son and I were like kids at Christmas today. Of course, he still IS a kid . . . .

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Be safe over there. How much of your scape stuff are you able to bring with you?
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Drives for Utgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RageAngel View Post
My Wave 10 just arrived from HouseMouse Today. Thanks Sandra!

My pics up on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nowakkn...7622755642372/

Sir Hawthorne as I never would have been able to repaint him myself:

The Hunters (they're supposed to be fuzzy. That or all Sasquatch/Quasatch pics are blurry due to some special ability...)

The Granite Guardians:

The rest of the Gang we know and love:

Backsides of the 2 new squads are on the flickr page, linked above.

FYI, thanks to the heads up we got here at Heroscapers, I sold my EOV set on eBay right away, then only had to pay $5 more (incl S&H) to get 2 of the new commons and the Champions of Reknown.

Mods: I give permission for these pics to be added to the gallery. I've already submitted the ones of the Hunters and Guards to BGG: http://boardgamegeek.com/images/thing/53396
Great Photo's Much better then mine. Yes I think these Figure's look great. +Rep for better photo's. Someone gave me Neg Rep for thanking Sandra at House Mouse but they would not leave their name, here the thing if I ever give Neg Rep and to date only once, At lest I had the stone's too leave my name. Some of us work hard plus get lucky thus getting good Rep but for someone to do a "Drive By Neg Rep" well that is weak. I will post Photo's of what I bring to Iraq as soon as I can, unless you all wanna see hot girls playing HS, that I can do. This is what was said to me. "You're not supposed to mention Sandra getting things to you pre-street date. It can ba very bad for her." If I am wrong someone please tell me why many of us got it today.

****YodaKing: I have a small box of land and Figures for me and Lesley "Wife" with some for a third player. We use thing like coins as Proxy for whatever else we might need, and this site gives her and I all we need other wise. Thank you too all that help run this site and the great people who come and play here, unless you blindly fire your Neg Rep gun, no I like you guys too. It take all of use to make the Heroscape wheel go round.

Last edited by Rogue A$$asSIN; November 7th, 2009 at 08:02 PM.
Old November 7th, 2009, 07:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Pics of hot girls playing HS would be very welcome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News