Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 3rd, 2008, 02:29 AM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc

Keglo, my man, I just can't stop laughing. Man, how long? Not that I haven't made my massive share of silly mistakes in the past. Your games must last f o r e v e r . . .

All due respect my man, it wouldn't be so funny if I didn't think of you as one of the experienced people around here.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old April 3rd, 2008, 02:36 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hold the Phone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo
Ok. I have always played where your roll your attack dice, the opponent rolls his defense. If you roll more skulls then he does shields, you score a hit. Meaning one single hit regardless of how many skulls you roll. Are you telling me that If a roll 4 skulls an my opponent rolls 1 shield, that my extra 3 skulls ALL get a hit, scoring me 3 hits on that one turn? It sure sounds like that is what the above quote is saying. And if so, I have been playing way wrong this whole time.
We played that way for the first 2-3 months we got into scape. I know what you're going through.
I'm also glad that I'm not alone on this one.

Quote:
Man, how long? Not that I haven't made my massive share of silly mistakes in the past. Your games must last f o r e v e r . .
In my case ,all games were never under an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto
**** i been plying wrong for 3 ******* years No wonder the games were to long
Wow man, 3 friggin years!? But it's not that sad...as Eckels said, it still is fun.

Old April 3rd, 2008, 07:54 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:

Keglo, my man, I just can't stop laughing. Man, how long? Not that I haven't made my massive share of silly mistakes in the past. Your games must last f o r e v e r . . .

All due respect my man, it wouldn't be so funny if I didn't think of you as one of the experienced people around here.
LOL. Actually, I have only been playing for about four months. And as Ugly-Caco said, pretty much all my game ran for over an hour. The bad part is that a couple of times my wife would roll extra skulls and would say "I got two hits", or something similar, and I would say, "No, it doesn't matter how many skulls you roll, you just get one hit". Man, I hate when she's right! And as far as experienced goes, well, I am old.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
And as far as experienced goes, well, I am old.
Old is good. Better than dead (I suppose, never having actually been dead, myself.)
Old April 3rd, 2008, 09:50 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
I made this a house rule, just to make heros even more durable to destroy

But I knew about it from day 1

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:16 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
And as far as experienced goes, well, I am old.
Old is good. Better than dead (I suppose, never having actually been dead, myself.)
Aye, tis better than being dead I should think. Better thean a sharp stick in the eye as well.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 11:47 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Here's a question for those who were playing it wrong: Do you feel heroes were better this way? More balanced? Overpowewred? Underpowered?

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
At the very least it makes Crixus' ability completely pointless, which is enough reason for me not to play this way.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
At the very least it makes Crixus' ability completely pointless, which is enough reason for me not to play this way.
Yeah, now his card makes sense. Go figure. It also makes him look a lot more attractive. (as a viable unit, NOT in a "Hey, that dude is attractive" kinda way!)

Old April 3rd, 2008, 12:57 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Aye, tis better than being dead I should think. Better thean a sharp stick in the eye as well.
Age 13, I, in anger at a broken baseball bat, threw the fractured short end to the ground. It bounced and stuck by a long pointy piece in my left eye tear duct. I know about sharp sticks to the eye! (I also know how a mother reacts to a son who walks into the house with half a baseball bat sticking out of his head...I'm so glad she was a nurse!)
Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:08 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Age 13, I, in anger at a broken baseball bat, threw the fractured short end to the ground. It bounced and stuck by a long pointy piece in my left eye tear duct. I know about sharp sticks to the eye! (I also know how a mother reacts to a son who walks into the house with half a baseball bat sticking out of his head...I'm so glad she was a nurse!)
Ouch, Rev!! What was her opinion of BB Guns then?

Newb.
Old April 3rd, 2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:

Well, at least we have confermation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion