Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 11th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I like this better:

Quote:
THE CAVALRY
Once per game, when an Agent figure you control is destroyed, you may immediately move all your Order Markers onto this card. Melinda May rolls one additional attack die when attacking opponents figures for the rest of the round.
@quozl - isn't this power a theme break? Agent May would react no matter who was destroyed. There shouldn't be an Agent restriction here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2015, 06:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I didn't get that impression from watching the first half of season 1 but I could be wrong. Does she react that way in later episodes or in the comics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 11th, 2015, 06:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I didn't get that impression from watching the first half of season 1 but I could be wrong. Does she react that way in later episodes or in the comics?
She's heroic. If someone dies, she's going to leap into action. That's what I took from watching the show. I haven't been exposed to her in the comics.

That said, I think the Agent restriction is more mechanically interesting and encourages you to put her in Agent builds, which is a plenty thematic placement for her.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 11th, 2015, 06:42 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I really like the updated Calvary idea where she gets all the OM's and goes on a tear when one of her team mates dies.
Old August 11th, 2015, 07:07 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks; it didn't occur to me that CSI might have singles up for pre-order and that they could pre-price them without knowing how the secondary market will value the various figures. After posting earlier I found the Fast Forces pack, but these singles are much better since I've already got a Fury and a Coulson, and this lets me add in Ward and some Koenigs. Thanks for thinking of what I should have thought of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
DOUBLE ATTACK
When Melinda May attacks, she may attack one additional time.
Looks like the mini is going to serve that Double Attack quite nicely!

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list

Last edited by Just_a_Bill; November 22nd, 2018 at 08:36 AM. Reason: fixing obsolete image link
Old August 11th, 2015, 07:15 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
... you may immediately move all your Order Markers onto this card. ...
Love it. How about "any or all" (for those occasional times when it would matter)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
She's heroic. If someone dies, she's going to leap into action. That's what I took from watching the show.
There's a pretty important episode ("Melinda") where we get a bunch of backstory on the Bahrain mission that went really wrong for May, why she's called the Cavalry, and why she wasn't too excited about joining Coulson on the bus when the show started. Trying to be non-spoilerish here, let's just say it had a lot to do with making a terrible personal sacrifice in order to defend both agents and non-agents.

Thematically, I could see that special working with or without the agent filter; whatever works best for balance.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 14th, 2015, 03:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Guardians of the Galaxy set.
Its model number and name are #042 / Gorr the God Butcher.

NAME = GORR
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BUTCHER
PERSONALITY = OBSESSED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 430-450

DARKNESS CONSTRUCTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6. Attack 4.
You may choose up to 4 figures within 6 clear sight spaces of Gorr to attack. Gorr may target non-adjacent figures even if he is engaged. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. If a figure receives one or more wounds from this special attack, roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure. Gorr cannot use Darkness Constructs Special Attack if he moved this turn.

NECROSWORD
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Gorr, if he destroyed a Unique or Event Hero with a Life number higher than 6 this turn, you may either remove up to two Wound Markers from this card or take one additional turn with Gorr.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Bio - Gorr grew up in poverty on a forgotten planet, where he was taught to look to the gods for help. But despite all his prayers and sacrifices, no gods saw fit to help him, and his family died off, one by one, until he was the only one left. Gorr forsook the gods and was exiled from his tribe, left to wander the wastelands of his planet.

Eventually he came upon a god who had been injured in battle. Furious, Gorr took up the god's weapon, All-Black the Necrosword, and killed him with it. Made nearly a god himself by the power of the sword, Gorr began a millennia-long genocide that saw countless gods across the cosmos tortured and killed before Thor put an end to the God Butcher.

Last edited by Ronin; January 16th, 2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting, never heard of him.

I think the 7 or higher Life is going to be too restrictive you may need to make that 6 or more or it may almost never get used.

I would love to see an ALL-BLACK THE NECROSWORD power.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Does he have a mini?
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:17 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He does indeed have a mini!

Love the look of him, but I don't know anything about him. Still, like the design, although it would be cool to see an ability based on that sword of his.

Also, this lovely little mini is coming along very soon in the AoU set. That is just begging for an awesome public design.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 14th, 2015, 04:25 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool mini. Implement a Necrosword power and I am all in.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 14th, 2015, 06:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Interesting, never heard of him.

I think the 7 or higher Life is going to be too restrictive you may need to make that 6 or more or it may almost never get used.

I would love to see an ALL-BLACK THE NECROSWORD power.
He's a fairly new character. Debuted just a couple years ago and really only has one story to his name. It's a fun story, though. Thor actually has to team up with younger, unworthy Thor and a future, very Odin-y Thor in order to bring down Gorr. Also some great art.

7+ Life isn't too common, but there are about 60 figures in that range. The theme there is that the Necrosword takes strength from the blood of gods - ideally it would just trigger when he killed a God, but that's not really a singular species, which makes things trickier. I feel like 6 Life just has too many theme-breakers in it.

I didn't have a particular Necrosword power because all the power's in the sword - without it he'd be a 5/1/2/2 figure without any special powers. The last power could have been easily named after the Necrosword itself, though. (Alternatively, I wouldn't mind a smallish third power on him, but I don't have anything in mind at the moment)

Last edited by Ronin; August 14th, 2015 at 06:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy