Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: How many different people have you played heroscape with?
4 or less 235 27.91%
5-9 285 33.85%
10-19 197 23.40%
20-29 61 7.24%
30-39 32 3.80%
40-49 6 0.71%
50+ 26 3.09%
Voters: 842. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 5th, 2007, 01:08 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
What is your Heroscape number?

Updated 8/27/08

I have played a least 112 differnt people at the great game of Heroscape, as best as I can recall. The most notables of which are truth, Craig Van Ness, and spider_poison. It could be as high as 125, as I am sure I have forgot a few people.

How many different people have you played a game of Heroscape with?

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 28th, 2008 at 07:13 PM. Reason: updated
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:19 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
7 people. How could you have played with 56?

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:24 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord
7 people. How could you have played with 56?
Well the 'Scape group here in Dallas is rather large and I played in 8 tournaments last year including all the ones at Gencon06.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 5th, 2007, 01:29 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Oh yeah. Well I have only played with a few.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:11 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
6 that I can recall, but maybe one or two more that I've forgotten.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:33 AM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation
23, I think. I can't be expected to remember all the pretender Valkyrie that I've left broken and curled up into ball, crying on the battlefield.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:38 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't have the foggiest idea. I'm sure yours is higher, R˙chean - I tend to play with the same people all the time, and you've been in lots more tourneys. I remember that big 10-person game at the Ram, and I've played with most everyone in DFW (though Annerios keeps dodging me), and I've been in three tournaments.

Between 30 and 50, I guess.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old March 5th, 2007, 02:49 AM

chezious has disabled reputation
I'd love to be able to play with that many ppl. I have played with 6 total ppl. I am working on some more but it would be nice to have different opponents on occassion. My 6yr old son plays all the time with me. I do play with my nephew and my stepson on occassions too. I wish I had more variety. Oh well what can I say...I'm looking forward to the MI tourney. I can meet more ppl like me. Scary huh?

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

Good traders: Draconious, Deathjester, nbxfan, maska, The Malicious Pigpig, Who 'dat
Old March 5th, 2007, 03:13 AM

philowar is surprisingly tart
Exactly one, but then I'm antisocial.
Old March 5th, 2007, 03:26 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
I'm very fortunate that my playing group is growing it'll probably hit 20 in a couple of months. We always have at least 6 players a session. I've also played with Gary's group. Hopefully i'll go to Gencon this year!
Old March 5th, 2007, 06:06 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I only have my dad and brother to play heroscape with! Although i have a feeling my brother is going to go back into 'retirement' again because i beat him for the first time in 7 games! before that he had a 13-win streak.
Old March 5th, 2007, 09:25 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
A dozen for me, but I hope to increase that this weekend.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion