Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old October 12th, 2008, 08:20 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
Nadi's Marvel Maps - *10/17 - All 6 maps now available*

In the past few days, I've started to expand the Marvel section over at the SHS. I've only really played one Marvel game in the past (and it was on a HUGE map) and it didn't work out so well. Lately, though, the group has been wanting to try to play some Marvel games (I guess cause we just watched Iron Man the other night... Hahahah...) and so I've tried to put together a few Marvel maps that I thought would be fun to play on.

The challenge (as everyone has always pointed out) has always been the lack of pieces. So, I've mixed them up a bit with some expansions. All of these maps use the Marvel set as the 'base' (no RotV, or SotM). These are the few so far that I have come up with:

Merry-Go-Round
- 1M

At Arm's Length - 1M, 1RtFF

Frostbite - 1M, 1TT

Collateral Damage - 1M, 1VW

Trial By Fire - 1M, 1VW, 1FotA

I'll be posting all of them on the SHS this week. (Merry-Go-Round is already there.) I'll be making a few more as we go along.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!

Last edited by Nadi; October 17th, 2008 at 04:57 PM.
Old October 12th, 2008, 12:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Nadi's Marvel Map Thread

I'm not one for holes in my maps. Could use a lexan mat.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker

Actually, the holes are there on purpose. I use holes in a map to help split the terrain and reduce movement / range.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old October 12th, 2008, 03:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Oh I know that, I just don't like doing it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 12th, 2008, 05:57 PM

You don't have to do it, you know.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old October 13th, 2008, 07:20 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Awesome maps Nads. I don't like the holes too but I know what you meant it for.

Old October 17th, 2008, 04:54 PM

Re: Nadi's Marvel Maps - *10/17 - All 6 maps now available*

Part of the big 'map update'. Got a few new Marvel Maps here. ALL SIX of the maps (7 total if you include the one I had already posted) are now available for download as of today.

For those of you that check my blog, you've seen most of these already. They are now available for download:

In My Backyard - 1M, 1RtFF

Short and simple map, that if played long ways, offers some good movement and fairly good LoS blocking.

Pockets of Seclusion - 1M, 3RtFF

I wanted to make a map where three players could play with Marvel. Granted, I realize that only 1 set of Marvel markers accommodates two people, but still.. if you have 3 RtFF sets, then I'm sure you have a spare set of markers laying around somewhere. The idea of a 3 vs 3 vs 3 character Marvel game just appealed to me. So, I decided to make this one. It's stuffy and crowded. Sounds like fun.

- - - - - - - -

That's it for now... got a few more Marvel's that I'm not sold on yet, but I'm still working on them. We'll see how they turn out in the next several days.

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
Old December 17th, 2008, 11:06 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Love the last two they're the best of them.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:03 PM

Piano_man is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

All I see is big stop SOPA signs.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

My guess is the particular site they're hosted on is protesting SOPA with a shutdown. Kind of odd, most of them were on the 18th.
Old January 21st, 2012, 04:41 PM

Piano_man is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So is there a way for me to download them without going to the Downloads section?
Old January 21st, 2012, 05:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piano_man View Post
So is there a way for me to download them without going to the Downloads section?
I don't think so, unless Nadi has the files.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios