Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 8th, 2006, 10:38 AM

Rorschach has disabled reputation
Hello Kid Aratak here

Hey, I'm just reintroducing myself or Introducing myself personally,to the site. I've been reading the forums for a little bit and would like to get involved in the discussions, but I feel that a formal introduction is neccesary.

Just so it is known. I live in Florida with my dad, known as Aratak on this site. I look like a taller Kirk Cameron with bigger arms, cause I bus tables for a living. And I'm cynical.

Anyway, that's all you need to know. ohh and my name is Rorschach not Kid Aratak. Only my dad calls me that, but I love him so it's cool for him.
Old November 8th, 2006, 11:52 AM

Taylor21279 has disabled reputation
Welcome and Salutations

I am new to the site as well, and I think this is a great way to introduce yourself. I live in Alabama and an a Port Manager for Chevron. I am tall and sexy.....wait, I think I'm lying. Anyways, I look foward to participating in many discussions, and making many friends

"Show me a Hero, and I'll write you a tragedy" - Fitzgerald
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:11 PM

Wintry has disabled reputation
Welcome!
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Welcome to the site.
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
welcome. Just an FYI, there is a "I'm new here" thread in the Meet other Scapers forum.
Old November 8th, 2006, 04:09 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wow!
The mighty "Kid Aratak" - hereafter known as Rorshach.

Welcome!

Guys - this is no newbie - this is the creator (unless I'm mistaken) of the most influential custom unit made - Talos!!

Rorschach - if you haven;t already, go to the Custom Units forum, and read the sticky "Halls of Valhalla" where Talos is enshrined as a testimony to the sheer HS imagination captured in that one important early custom.

Nice to hear from you! Stick around and chime in from time to time....
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:00 AM

Sorry about not posting under the right thread Cavalier. I don't normally participate in forums so I'm kinda new to this.

Yes, I am the same Kid Aratak who made Talos. Thanks for the recognition. I didn't know Talos was that well-known a custom.

the welcome is Appreciated.
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:23 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Wow!

Welcome!

Guys - this is no newbie - this is the creator (unless I'm mistaken) of the most influential custom unit made - Talos!!

Rorschach - if you haven;t already, go to the Custom Units forum, and read the sticky "Halls of Valhalla" where Talos is enshrined as a testimony to the sheer HS imagination captured in that one important early custom.

You are right on the money I was a member at your pops site, welcome aboard, hows your dad anyway?

Talos!! was one of the best custom EVER!
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtenor
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Wow!

Welcome!

You are right on the money I was a member at your pops site, welcome aboard, hows your dad anyway?

Talos!! was one of the best custom EVER!
My dad's fine. He's got tennis elbow from tryin' to backhand me too much and he's slipping slowly into senility. besides that he's great.
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:38 PM

ITakeDrake has disabled reputation
I am a school teacher from Alabama and I am new to this site as well. I am tall and sexy as well. I also have a big set of genitalia.

I am learning Heroscape.
Old November 10th, 2006, 10:14 AM

Awesome
Old November 10th, 2006, 10:27 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITakeDrake
I am a school teacher from Alabama and I am new to this site as well. I am tall and sexy as well. I also have a big set of genitalia.
wow that was odd

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion