Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:21 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 9: Blackmoon's Seige, Announced!!!

"Little darlin' it's been a long cold lonely winter! Little darlin' it seems like years since its been clear! Here comes the sun...do do do do....here comes the sun and I say, it's all right!"

'Bout time!

Back from the dead
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:23 PM

Earl of Preston Woo who?

Wave 9 news, wave 1 re-release, FotA availability, party on dudes!! Now will the new stuff be available at Walmart or elsewhere first?
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:24 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing Braves are Native Americans, brawlers might be Pirates, and that the Dwarves will be Dwarves.

The Dividers might be more of this guy.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:25 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

He divides the bodies of his opponents in half.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:33 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm just crossing my fingers that the "Brawlers" aren't pro-wrestlers.

(Fake Special Attack - range 1, attack 6. Pretend you rolled the dice and declare whatever number of skulls you like. The defender then pretends to roll their dice, and then pretends to take a wound. Everyone involved loses a few IQ points.)
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
I'm just crossing my fingers that the "Brawlers" aren't pro-wrestlers.

(Fake Special Attack - range 1, attack 6. Pretend you rolled the dice and declare whatever number of skulls you like. The defender then pretends to roll their dice, and then pretends to take a wound. Everyone involved loses a few IQ points.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBulliten Message
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
But I don't think we have to worry about that.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:44 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing Braves are Native Americans, brawlers might be Pirates, and that the Dwarves will be Dwarves.

The Dividers might be more of this guy.

I think this marro will be in the hero pack.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:47 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe if they are Greco Roman Wrestlers.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 09:49 PM

obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker obsidianguard knows what's in an order marker

Hmmm...I don't think Greco-Roman wrestlers would go over too well with the kiddies. Although, it would open up the possibility for colosseum expansion packs!

Back from the dead
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I wonder what we'll do when we actually have some stats or photos to argue over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:06 PM

Palmer knows what's in an order marker Palmer knows what's in an order marker Palmer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I wonder what we'll do when we actually have some stats or photos to argue over.
We'll declare that Taelord is still too expensive.

"WITNESS ME!"
Thorgrim rides the Fury Road, all shiny and chrome
in the Volcarren Wasteland
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:07 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post

Oh, a very blurry picture of a single figure can go a long way...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News