Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 29th, 2020, 10:29 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Heh.

Speaking of weeknight games, it’s sad how low Monday Night Football has fallen. The announcers and the production were no better than the C team of either the CBS or Fox Sunday afternoon broadcasts, I thought. They came across as poorly prepared and poorly organized, without anything that most football fans can’t see for themselves.

It was sad, how far it’s fallen. It used to be the most exciting thing on the tv every week. Oh well.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:24 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Broncos have now signed Blake Bortles. Apparently (given my history with Bortles and Flacco in this thread) the more I criticize a QB, the more likely they are to end up in Denver.

Last edited by dok; September 30th, 2020 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Patrick Mahomes is TERRIBLE!
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That seems about right.
Try that on Stafford.
I would love to see what he could do in Denver.
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I was just looking at the Calvin Johnson saga yesterday, about how his relationship with the organization went so sour. He was a model player in just about every way (I think; I didn't follow that closely), and it reflects very poorly on the Lions that they gave themselves this black eye over a pittance.

= =
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:35 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did about the same thing with Barry Sanders.
Good stuff.
Cannot blame either for wanting to retire early.
Old September 30th, 2020, 12:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's the family of Henry Ford, possibly the most anti-Semitic figure in US history. Until they sell, I'll assume we'll be poorly ran/cursed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I can't imagine they'll be selling soon, unless you guys know something from following the team that I don't. They just transferred ownership within the family, right?

= =
Old September 30th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Correct. I don't expect it either. One of many reasons I'm not bothering this year. I'm just subscribed to this thread and spend too much time on this site.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 30th, 2020, 01:52 PM

They have a president of operations who has stated he is not 'a football guy'. He was hired to be good with the books. So we got that going for us.
Old September 30th, 2020, 04:27 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The stat that Lamar Jackson is 22-1 as a regular season starter against the non-Chiefs, and 0-3 against the Chiefs, is pretty crazy.

But let's be honest. Nobody cares about this small potatoes matchup, we're all gearing up for the Thursday night game between the Broncos and the Jets.
After we were blessed with Dolphins Jags last week! Haven't watched a Thursday game since week one, honestly, I am against the short week anyway it causes too many injuries.
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Happy day, Lions fans!

= =
Old November 28th, 2020, 04:17 PM

Did Patricia get fired?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV