Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 29th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Castle Set Sale on Amazon

Not sure if this has been posted, but I didn't see it, and who here doesn't like knowing about a sale?
Castle Sets are 41% off at Amazon (marked down from $29.99 to $17.79). And if you buy two, like I did, free shipping!
Ah, can't wait to get my first castle sets ...
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:42 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Umm... not to be rude, but did you happen to notice this thread?

Fortress of the Archkyrie Sale
Old March 29th, 2007, 11:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Umm... not to be rude, but did you happen to notice this thread?

Fortress of the Archkyrie Sale
24 minutes before you posted a response here, yeah ... and posted on that other thread asking the Mods to delete this one.
But, thanks. :P
Old March 29th, 2007, 02:55 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Sorry about that...
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:12 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
They are now only $15 with free shipping chance...
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King's Knight
Sorry about that...
No worries. And, yeah, way to go slashing prices further AFTER I order two, Amazon ... I'm almost tempted to buy a couple more, but it's not in the budget, really.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:06 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
They are now only $15 with free shipping chance...
Yep, down to $15.49. Oh well, I still got a decent deal at the other price. This should make a lot more 'scapers happy, though!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:18 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Its tempting to buy some and ebay them for profit at xmas time though

Sometimes the castle sets sell for $40 on ebay...

I can always ship it overseas for those that need it, I do it now and then...
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:19 AM

Lynx7725 has disabled reputation
Sigh. Can't get it because Amazon restricted it to the US.

Old April 4th, 2007, 09:51 PM

Orac has disabled reputation
Now down to $12.29!!! (although $12.59 would be better, so buying 2 would be free shipping...)
Old April 4th, 2007, 09:57 PM

Some one must have a LOT of them in storage!
Old April 4th, 2007, 10:12 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Awwwww. And I got my to at $15. At that price I would have had to get 3.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales