Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old January 1st, 2008, 04:01 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
T.V. Show: The Sarah Conner Chronicles

Sorry folks, but I plan on watching(there by canceling) this show. I actually think this might have a chance to break my streak of Fox shows that I have canceled in the past.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjLne16FKmQ

If Summer's on board, so am I.

Old January 2nd, 2008, 12:18 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm going to be out of town when it premieres, but I plan on recording it to watch when I return.

It looks pretty solid....Terminator 3 was, in my opinion, a bit of a let-down, so hopefully this will address some of the issues I had with that film. Like first off....how does Judgement day still happen? I heard the show runners say that they are basically ignoring the continuity of T3 and picking up where T2 left off, which is a great thing I think.

But yeah Joah, I'm right on board for this one, especially since 24 isn't coming back for a while. This looks like quality television.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 12:52 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I'm thinking this one will die a quick death. We should start a Dead Pool for TV Shows.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 08:36 AM

wicked cool has disabled reputation
i was pumped for the show until i found out he terminator was a little girl. i have a very bad feeling about it now
Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked cool
i was pumped for the show until i found out he terminator was a little girl. i have a very bad feeling about it now
I've seen the pilot and it was pretty good. The terminator (as in the bad robots) are nott the "little girl" (who just happens to be River Tamm from Firefly/Serenity). It does pick up right where T2 left off and jumps right over T-3.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:57 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked cool
That may be the closest thing to trolling I've seen around here in a while Summer Glau is certain to be spectacular, but with Joah on board I have to agree that this one looks like a rapid death waiting to happen.

~Aldin, who heard a rumor that Farscape was trying to make a comeback

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 2nd, 2008, 12:29 PM

wicked cool has disabled reputation
sorry if it came across as trolling. It appears from the commericals that the little girl is a "good terminator". If so it wont be long until she shows feelings or starts acting like a "buffy" wannabe
Old January 3rd, 2008, 01:24 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Yeah, I know this show will inevitably fail like most fox shows these days that don't have "American" or "Idol" or "House" in the title, but I think it will be good watching until it does.

I too hope the girl doesn't become too human and emotional...the previews seem to imply that John has a crush on her...I hope that doesn't continue after he finds out what she is...and I certainly hope she doesn't somehow develop the ability to reciprocate his crush. Nothing worse than a touchy-feely robot character.

The other terminator glimpsed in the preview seems more of the rough-and-tumble killing model. I hope there's plenty of them around for the Connors to fight. Maybe the T-1000 could cameo somewhere down the line, if the show manages to hang on for the rest of the season. Perhaps this is one of those times where the writer's strike could help a show. If the writer's aren't back to work for pilots, networks may renew shows that otherwise would have been cancelled.
Old January 3rd, 2008, 03:31 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I plan on checking this one out too. Anything with any of the cast of Firefly is worth checking out in my book.
Old January 4th, 2008, 01:14 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
House sucks. Hugh Laurie should go back to being a supporting cast member to Rowan Atkinson.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old January 4th, 2008, 01:58 AM

ares834 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
House sucks. Hugh Laurie should go back to being a supporting cast member to Rowan Atkinson.
How dare you! Anyhow I think this will probbly fail.
Old January 4th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Amen to that, brother. Blackadder rules.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV