Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG play by forum

YK, I am not sure how to respond to your mental messaging. I think my Telepathy is one way. I can see and hear things that others would not, so a barely audible whisper should work. Also you can speak in any language.

I can help the aliens out if they get discovered with Modify Memory. Once per day though so try to limit exposure.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:42 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Summer time, baby!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:58 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Summer time, baby!
Problem. Solved.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
YK, I am not sure how to respond to your mental messaging. I think my Telepathy is one way. I can see and hear things that others would not, so a barely audible whisper should work. Also you can speak in any language.

I can help the aliens out if they get discovered with Modify Memory. Once per day though so try to limit exposure.

Ooooh, I'll be saying stuff in my native tongue then when I want you to do something without revealing the plan to eavesdropping Earthlings if I can't mentally send you info. It'll just look like I'm talking to myself since you don't have a body, and then you can respond by changing the words on an electric sign or something. I don't think I'll get into too much trouble for being an alien, unless some mad scientist or evil government agency types are hanging around looking to examine me, so don't waste the memory trick on my account.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 01:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I can talk to you through Telepathy.
(Actually reading Telepathy again, maybe it does goes both ways, quozl will have to rule on that since mine is a minor version.)
Modify Memory is a last resort for sure.
I can see and hear anything within 50'.
I can sense Evil intentions, Magic, Fear, Poison and Energies within 60' as well. Only one at a time.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, just trying to get a handle on how some things work before we run into the villains of this story.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 03:13 PM
C3G Landlord

@quozl , are you going to want us to role play every interview with a handful of witnesses at each location and you giving us responses to each question we ask, or would you prefer to just recap what each team has learned from their individual data collection missions? Do you want us to post a list of general questions each team is asking at each location maybe, then you can just tell each team what they learned based on what they asked their witnesses? Each team can come up with their own line of questioning or search for clues and you can tailor what you want to reveal based on who they asked what. Maybe give us one set of 2-3 follow up questions each after the initial answers are revealed. Then we can meet up and combine info to figure out what our next step is going to be. Or since we split up, do you want one of our teams to get pulled deeper into the story than the others and not make it back to the later meeting, causing the remaining team members to search for the missing ones?
Old March 2nd, 2019, 07:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm going to try to handle it like a comic book would so scenes with "not important" characters will be summed up and scenes with "important" characters will go line by line.

Of course, that's just theory. And I'm totally OK with it being summer. Any details like that you all want to fill in, please do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:44 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lana and Sam are going to police headquarters.

Here is Lana's plan: Before arriving, she will scour the internet for the name of a disappeared homeless person. Ideally a younger one.

Once at police HQ, she will try to use a combination of charm and law enforcement familiarity, between her detective and military experience, to work her way to a meeting with someone in the Missing Persons Unit. She will approach them as a private detective who is a friend of the family of the identified missing person. The littlest lies are the best!

Her goal is to get information about both what is officially known, but also about what clues or stories the police might have gathered so far that they don't know what to do with. She'll take the lead in questioning, this being her job, but she'll also coordinate carefully with Sam, as well, because she is mindful that he has a certain charisma (6) that might be helpful as well, though she is no slouch (4) in that department.

Spidey, how does that sound?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 2nd, 2019, 10:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

ELRS's plan is this: Catch some waves and surf. Get a tan. Hit on some hot babes. Check out as much of the beach line as possible for signs of what might be causing this. Camp on the beach tonight and stake out the place.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:31 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
ELRS's plan is this: Catch some waves and surf. Get a tan. Hit on some hot babes. Check out as much of the beach line as possible for signs of what might be causing this. Camp on the beach tonight and stake out the place.
Ditto for Granite
Old March 3rd, 2019, 06:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Lana and Sam are going to police headquarters.

Here is Lana's plan: Before arriving, she will scour the internet for the name of a disappeared homeless person. Ideally a younger one.

Once at police HQ, she will try to use a combination of charm and law enforcement familiarity, between her detective and military experience, to work her way to a meeting with someone in the Missing Persons Unit. She will approach them as a private detective who is a friend of the family of the identified missing person. The littlest lies are the best!

Her goal is to get information about both what is officially known, but also about what clues or stories the police might have gathered so far that they don't know what to do with. She'll take the lead in questioning, this being her job, but she'll also coordinate carefully with Sam, as well, because she is mindful that he has a certain charisma (6) that might be helpful as well, though she is no slouch (4) in that department.

Spidey, how does that sound?
Sounds good! Since Tspinny is also with us, I hope what I suggested creates an opening for you both.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games