Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 5th, 2010, 04:01 PM

JusticeProctor Woo who?
Re: The Book of Feral Troll

Zounds! I definitely played the Troll incorrectly! I did indeed play him as Krug instead of on the card. Thanks for the catch, Mac. I wonder how much of a difference this would made....

Jesus Saves! ......everyone else takes full damage.
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:10 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticeProctor View Post
Zounds! I definitely played the Troll incorrectly! I did indeed play him as Krug instead of on the card. Thanks for the catch, Mac. I wonder how much of a difference this would made....
A ton. He's really not too powerful, at least not when he's not in a dungeon crawl. He does really well in the campaign and is fun against heroes. Squads tend to eat his lunch though.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:50 PM

JusticeProctor Woo who?

That seems to be the case with a great many of the upcoming units. A few heroes that bond, some squads, but also a great many figures that will truly only shine in the appropiate scenario/dungeon adventure.

Jesus Saves! ......everyone else takes full damage.
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:40 AM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Im just gonna say I have yet to play him myself. But I have faced him and 1 Gtron and 2 Btrons took him out quick. The Btrons had 4 dice, the feral disengaged took a wound and removed. B's used bonding, then took out Feral in one fell swoop. So im not afraid of him with any form of range. But any melee unit can have a threat on theor hands if te engae with this guy. Im intruged to see how this army would do.

Zombies x4 240
Krug 360
Feral x2 540
Isamu 550

Use zombies to take out sqauds, then use trolls to kill anything lese, would be intresting to see how well it works.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:37 AM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

This seems to be a good place to direct questions about Uncommon Heroes.

Does the Unique Attack +1 Glyph work on Uncommons? They are supposed to be treated like uniques in pretty much every way so my guess is yes. However it is the unique attack glyph, if Uncommons where around when SotM was made maybe they would have had their own glyph.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:18 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

It works on Uncommons.

There are plenty of other powers that use only the term "Unique Hero" and now also apply to the Uncommons.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 08:42 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEnvy View Post
This seems to be a good place to direct questions about Uncommon Heroes.

Does the Unique Attack +1 Glyph work on Uncommons? They are supposed to be treated like uniques in pretty much every way so my guess is yes. However it is the unique attack glyph, if Uncommons where around when SotM was made maybe they would have had their own glyph.
Uncommons are treated like unique heroes in every way except that you are allowed to have more than one in your army. "Every way." Just that simple. <smile>
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:38 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

Ok then, thanks for the comfirmation.

I landed this glyph while playing with the Fen Hydra. Four attacks of five is pretty devastating, so I wanted to make sure that everything checked out.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:28 PM

D1 Winner is surprisingly tart

On the Official Units section description, I think this should be added:
**Once the game starts, pretend all Uncommons say Unique**

Just like the special attack note for the Official Rules section.

I won a free Wave D1 from http://www.wargamersheadquarters.com/ !!!!
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:15 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Feral Troll
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 31st, 2018, 09:37 PM

UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker UberQ9 knows what's in an order marker

Since the Feral Troll is an Uncommon Hero (considered Unique) that follows Utgar, he should be a valid target for Ornak's Red Flag of Fury Aura.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units